The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christie v. Hillary

Default Christie v. Hillary

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/...e_hillary.html

Might bring about some interesting discussion.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/...e_hillary.html

Might bring about some interesting discussion.
    I actually read your link. I think americanstinker a better title. What a bunch of whining...JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Gerry, The article is exactly what is to be expected from a mainstream Republican thinker these days. Your author is arguing for a far right ideologue to get the next Republican presidential nomination (just as is done here). What will be most interesting to me in the 2016 race is whether a non-pure member of the GOP like Christie (maybe "infidel" is a better word?) can make it through the primary process. I am pretty sure that mainstream Republican statements like:
    I don't care if Ted Cruz runs or not, just so long as somebody who embodies the conservative ideal is representing our party. But Hillary Clinton is a woman who has never achieved anything politically that a man didn't give her, whether it was her status and popularity as first lady, which she in turn parlayed into becoming a senator, or her gig as secretary of state, which she got as a consolation prize for being a loser.
    Will ensure success in 2016,especially among women. Go Ted Cruz!

On another note, as I asked once before, is slamming the mainstream media in the first couple sentences a requirement to get published in the american thinker? It sure seems to be the go to "attention getter".

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I actually read your link. I think americanstinker a better title. What a bunch of whining...JD
    JD....Just think of it as "the mainstream Republican thinker" (the only true American's, right? ) and it will all make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Gerry, The article is exactly what is to be expected from a mainstream Republican thinker these days. Your author is arguing for a far right ideologue to get the next Republican presidential nomination (just as is done here). What will be most interesting to me in the 2016 race is whether a non-pure member of the GOP like Christie (maybe "infidel" is a better word?) can make it through the primary process. I am pretty sure that mainstream Republican statements like:

On another note, as I asked once before, is slamming the mainstream media in the first couple sentences a requirement to get published in the american thinker? It sure seems to be the go to "attention getter".
    The "pot calling the kettle black"? I am sure I need a footnote but not sure who it should reference.

The only thing you KNOW about conservative Republicans is that you are NOT one!

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    The "pot calling the kettle black"? ....p
    Not at all. I realize that a far left-wing liberal could never get elected President.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Really, one of my best friends is one. I listen to him all the time and get great insights here too and every once in a while I stay at a holiday inn express.

How bout those BEARS! (sorry that was unfair and mean spirited )

Really, one of my best friends is one. I listen to him all the time and get great insights here too and every once in a while I stay at a holiday inn express.

How bout those BEARS! (sorry that was unfair and mean spirited )
    It's OK, Bears did what they had to do.
    W/O Rodgers, Packers are not good.
    That was painful to watch.

If he is out a while, it's time to bow hunt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Actually, there are many who lay claim to the designation who fail that test. The more I read about the person mentioned in the OP the less I like him. He could make me sit out the election if he were the nominee, which would be a 1st for a POTUS.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!