The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: IRS Refunds

Default IRS Refunds

The IRS, which is now overseeing Obamacare’s complicated implementation and collecting its tax penalties, sent 343 tax refunds to a single address in Shanghai, and another 655 tax refunds to one in Lithuania, according to CBS News.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/10/ir...#ixzz2kMxt7ieZ
    This would then be in addition to the refunds (tax credit checks) that went to the same address in parts of the US

It is this agency that we should trust to get the subsidies and O-care tax done right? Are we nuts?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I'm feeling pretty churlish toward the IRS right now. My father's estate is undergoing an audit that's turned into a witch hunt. It was a very specific, simple & orderly estate and is now entering Year #4 of probate, thanks to the IRS. Not to mention hemorrhaging taxes at the rate of 55% per year. And yes, Pop was a right winger and donated to the NRA and several conservative politicians....
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981