2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  3blackdogs 
#1 ·
2013 Retriever Hall of Fame Inductees

Individual Inductees (in alphabetical order):

Donald Driggers
Ray Goodrich

Dog Inductees (in alphabetical order):

NFC-AFC Cashman’s Fat Lady Zingin – Mac & Lynne DuBose

FC-AFC JJ’s Jessie CD – Mitch & Linda Patterson - Dual Champion Chessie! HOw cool is this?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to All of the Nominees!

#2 ·
Congrats Mitch and Linda! Quite an honor!

#3 ·
We are very pleased that Ray Goodrich made the RHOF, it was an honor that was long overdue. I had the honor to compete and train with Ray as far back as 1973/74 . I was also fortunate to have competed against Ray at the National Amateur in Sacramento in '74 which he eventually won. We are so pleased that this honor has finally been bestowed upon he and his wife DeDe for all they have given to the game of Retriever trials..He is a true sportsman and living legend...

Our Best Wishes,

Dr. and Mrs Clint Mallari , Eagle Idaho

I also met Mr and Mrs Goodrich in June '74 at the National Amateur at Mather AFB and followed his career since then, I have always been a HUGE fan of NAFC FC Ray's Rascal and FC AFC Carmoney Brigadier..I thank Mr and Mrs Goodrich for all they have done

Congrats Mr Goodrich

Bon Mallari, Las Vegas NV

#4 ·
Congrats to all. Special congrats to Mitch and Linda Patterson, I judged Jessie and trained with Mitch and Linda when Jessie was running. Anyone would be proud to have put their hand in front of her. I have a tiny smattering of conformation experience years ago and most don't realize what it takes to make a Dual FC/CH plus a AFC and a CD. Can only still say WOW.

#5 ·
Congrats Mitch and Linda!! That is quite an honor and accomplishment

#7 ·
Congrats to all, but a special nod to Mitch and Linda - a dual champion Chessie bitch is a rare bird indeed and it's fitting that the honor went to the Pattersons - two of the finest and most devoted people in the retriever game. A tip of the hat to Jessie, Mitch and Linda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.