The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: GRHRCH British Labs?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Spag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    157

    Default GRHRCH British Labs?

    Does anyone know how many GRHRCH Labs are British Labs?
    HRCH Cas-Hi Through the Dust MH - "Deacon"
    Boomer's Webb Footed Contessa - "Tessa"

  2. #2
    Senior Member DoubleHaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    N. Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    HRH Labs?

  3. #3
    Senior Member crackerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Dual citizenship - as in American- (or Canadian-) British GRHRCH Labs?

    MG

  4. #4
    Senior Member GulfCoast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pascagoula, MS
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Former HRC National Vice President Kevin Bearden has a GHRCH "british" lab. There are probably others that I don't know about.
    Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

    HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fall City, WA
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    Doesn't UKC keep some sort of record of all this stuff? Not necessarily the type of lab but the titles and pedigrees? Looking at a pedigree of one should be obvious with the unfamiliar euro titles. Otherwise, the lines common to the performance labs should be strikingly obvious.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Macon Mississippi
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Give me a year and I'll have u one

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Doesn't UKC keep some sort of record of all this stuff? Not necessarily the type of lab but the titles and pedigrees? Looking at a pedigree of one should be obvious with the unfamiliar euro titles. Otherwise, the lines common to the performance labs should be strikingly obvious.
    On the HRC website there is a listing of GRHRCH dogs, owners and color. Doesn't identify field vs british. However, it has not been updated since around May 2012. I'm still waiting to see my boy's name on the list since he received his title in Sep 2012.
    GRHRCH Huntington's Aged T Perfection MH...Colby (FC AFC Roux MH x GMPR Tyra MH)
    HRCH Huntington's All That Melody...Jazz (GRHRCH Boomer x Callie) Momma's Girl
    Huntington's Cool Customer... Chilly (Lefty QAA x Black SH)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fall City, WA
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Huntington View Post
    On the HRC website there is a listing of GRHRCH dogs, owners and color. Doesn't identify field vs british. However, it has not been updated since around May 2012. I'm still waiting to see my boy's name on the list since he received his title in Sep 2012.
    Exactly my point, look at the names and look up the pedigrees. I know nothing about lab pedigrees and I can tell yours isn't a British by the sire and dam.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Spag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Exactly my point, look at the names and look up the pedigrees. I know nothing about lab pedigrees and I can tell yours isn't a British by the sire and dam.
    Who is the "yours" to which you refer?
    HRCH Cas-Hi Through the Dust MH - "Deacon"
    Boomer's Webb Footed Contessa - "Tessa"

  10. #10
    Senior Member GulfCoast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Pascagoula, MS
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Give me a year and I'll have u one
    How many Grand passes does your dog have now?
    Wm. Mark Edwards
    Pascagoula, MS

    HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH
    SHR Tipsy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •