The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Gun Control ...

Default Gun Control ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/05...ure-concealed/

Mom is an Army veteran who posted a copy of her concealed carry permit on her Facebook page. Hard to know how the School Board tracked that down ... but the mom was subsequently barred from the school grounds with a "no trespass" order.

A phone call from FoxNews.com to Richmond County Board of Education was not immediately returned. WJBF.com asked Janina Dallas, the school's principal, if the "no trespass order" was issued over the post, and Dallas responded: "Yes, it was."
    What if she was to come to the school for a parent/teacher conference without a gun? Suppose her child was sick and she had to pick her up at school?
    Mount reportedly said, "I feel that this is some high school crap." She is calling for a public apology.
    "I am a private person. However, after serving OUR country, it is my DUTY to make sure that our lives are not infringed upon.

However, do it all within the confinements of the LAW, I am a law-abiding citizen," Mount posted on Facebook after the uproar.
    Where are Al and Jesse when a black woman has her 2nd Amendment rights infringed?

Edit: Also reported in the local Augusta, GA TV news
    http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/1...229770981.html
    Last edited by Gerry Clinchy; 11-06-2013 at 12:46 PM.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Pull the plug on Public schools,, and vote for choice and competition through Vouchers..

Pure B.S.

This Crap HAS to stop.

It seems all we do is just sit back and shake our heads in disgust..

Colorado, I am proud to say,, has Recalled elected officials., over the fact they didntuphold their Oath of Office..Yesterday,In the county I live in, they voted in MAJOR changes to the school board members...

Maybe there is some hope..

Also I was surprised to see that 6 of the 11 counties in Colorado that had secession amendments on ballots, voted YES!

We MUST fight back!!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

There is more to this story. In the piece that fox referenced a meeting the two women were involved in. Though it did not discuss the details of it, also the principle said that she was scared of her and did not mention the gun permit. It is pretty hard to imagine that she is the only parent that has a concealed carry permit in that school.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'

Correct, Henlee. It does not state why the principal is "scared". It sounds like the mother also volunteers at the school.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

May this thread should have been "school control".

No guns involved in this incident in Camp Hill, PA, but still intimidation by the school of a parent.
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...lled-neo-nazi/

A parent criticizes an assignment, and the president of the teachers' union starts using the term "neo-Nazi" ... though it just so happens the parent is Jewish, and his wife half-black and half-white. Not quite the profile of a neo-Nazi.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

My definition of gun control is hitting where I aim.