The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: GDP Verizon home fusion gdg

Default GDP Verizon home fusion gdg

Anyone using this? What do you think? I have moved to an area that has no hard wired connection, so I'm limited.
    Tom Dorroh

I've got really poor signal out here, so bought and installed an antenna system by Wilson. Exterior antenna, runs to an amplifier just for Verizon 4G, then runs to an inside panel antenna. If you've already got good cell signal, you should be fine without all the stuff I've got.
    Sharon Potter

www.redbranchkennels.net

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers...too many to list.

Team Huntsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas D View Post
    Anyone using this? What do you think? I have moved to an area that has no hard wired connection, so I'm limited.
    Tom, I am using it now, it has been my connection for over a year. I have access to cable but use my MiFi card
    and also travel with it. It works great at my house in Boston, I will not go back to wired service. jmo
    Gregg Leonard
    Roswell, Ga.

Tremblin Earth's Touch of Choclate "Reese" QAA FC/AFC Land Ahoy "Pirate" X Baypoints Dream Maker QAA
    Red Squad's Blue on Black "Jesse" MH NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Dance Hall Gal
    Red Squad's Fifty Caliber "Sniper" NAFC FC/AFC Grady X FC/AFC Maple Creeks Mattie Mae
    Red Squad's Bad Girlfriend "Tinker"FC/AFC Nick of Time Lone Ranger X Good Ideas Windy Retreezer QAA
    Buck

https://m.verizonwireless.com/Shop/D...pots_-_4G/2674

This is what we have been using for about a year, does not always operate at 4G speed but generally satisfied with the service. If you have a very good cellphone signal you might also consider tethering an IPad to an IPhone.

I have had mine for almost 2 years, service has been good, very pleased with the speed and connection. With the jet pack I have the only issue is the battery life....

I have the AT&T wireless internet, but even with the (expensive) Wilson antenna, we still can't use our cell phones and internet is slow, unreliable and a PITA. Disconnects all the time, and that's if you can actually get a signal. I'm 50 miles from the nation's capitol and we have worse cell service/internet access than a banana republic.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981