The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Niger Innis

Default Niger Innis

Son of Roy Innis, Niger is a Tea Party activist, and looks like he will run for a presently Dem seat in the House.

The 45-year-old conservative activist and Nevada resident is the chief strategist for TheTeaParty.net and national spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), the organization led by his father Roy Innis. Hes also appeared frequently as a talking head on cable TV.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Nothing more than a "carpetbagger"....and was part of the contingent that ran an unqualified Sharon Angle against Harry Reid in what was a winnable seat....the ONLY reason they are considering running this guy is because the incumbent is black and the district is predominantly minority (black,hispanic,low income neighborhoods)

If he is a resident he must be a recent one...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"