The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Sweet Video

  1. #1
    Senior Member TIM DOANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hudsonville mi.
    Posts
    880

    Default Sweet Video

    Check out this video. One of the things I enjoy the most about what I do is when things like this show up. This is a pup we sold and I trained for a good friend. He recorded some of his hunt in Canada and his son made this video. About 3 min 30 seconds in he has the go pro on the dogs back. The dog picks up several marks and a blind while wearing the camera.

    http://youtu.be/dnovRD5aKQM
    Tim Doane , Kingseed Kennels
    GRHRCH UH Hunters Marsh King Elijah MNH QAA "Ely"
    GRHRCH Kingseeds Little Miss Dangerous MNH QAA " Stella "
    GRHRCH Kingseeds Queen Of Grace MH " Hannah "
    www.kingseedkennels.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member BJGatley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,112

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TIM DOANE View Post
    Check out this video. One of the things I enjoy the most about what I do is when things like this show up. This is a pup we sold and I trained for a good friend. He recorded some of his hunt in Canada and his son made this video. About 3 min 30 seconds in he has the go pro on the dogs back. The dog picks up several marks and a blind while wearing the camera.

    http://youtu.be/dnovRD5aKQM
    Excellent video and excellent choice of music....

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Nice hunt. That guy can shoot!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Awsome video, killer somg !

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Angus absolutely shreds on guitar!

    With Guitar Envy,
    Irishwhistler

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mary Lynn Metras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Watford, ONT
    Posts
    3,757

    Default

    Nice video effects. Looks like a good time by all had!
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83047
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83051



    "Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

  7. #7
    Senior Member Erik Nilsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Butler, Pa
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Sweet! cool stuff!
    HRC- Our season never ends

    "Shoot fast or shoot last"

    HR UH Nilsson's on a wing n a prayer SH WCX

  8. #8
    Senior Member RJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central IL.
    Posts
    643

    Default

    That is a sweet video. Tim you have got to love getting things such as this back of a pup you sold and of their progress.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TIM DOANE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    hudsonville mi.
    Posts
    880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJW View Post
    That is a sweet video. Tim you have got to love getting things such as this back of a pup you sold and of their progress.
    Ya it's very rewarding. This dog and his owner are a great team. The dog is doing what he was born and bred to do and he gets to do A LOT of it.
    Tim Doane , Kingseed Kennels
    GRHRCH UH Hunters Marsh King Elijah MNH QAA "Ely"
    GRHRCH Kingseeds Little Miss Dangerous MNH QAA " Stella "
    GRHRCH Kingseeds Queen Of Grace MH " Hannah "
    www.kingseedkennels.com

  10. #10
    Senior Member RJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Central IL.
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TIM DOANE View Post
    Ya it's very rewarding. This dog and his owner are a great team. The dog is doing what he was born and bred to do and he gets to do A LOT of it.

    All great stuff from the sounds of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •