The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Why the purge of top brass

Default Why the purge of top brass

Never before since Lennon/Stalin (can't remember which one) has there been a great purge of the highest ranking brass,,,mostly on trumped up charges.
    What is your opinion on why this is happening?

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Obama is putting in the cronies that will do what he wants and will not confront him on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Never before since Lennon/Stalin (can't remember which one) has there been a great purge of the highest ranking brass,,,mostly on trumped up charges.

Pete
    It might be better if you were to name a few people and the trumped up charges your talking about. To me its seems like there has been decades of unaccountability and maybe the time has come for some housekeeping.

Time to get rid of those wascally corpse-men!
    Bill Davis

Obama likes "YES" men ( and women) around him.

Look at his cabinet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Pete
    My mom had pneumonia at the end of Sept and spent 9 days in ICU and it really knocked her back. she is still so weak that we pretty much have to watch he all the time to prevent a fall so I haven't had time to even monitor POTUS or the national news very much so could you provide a few more details? I feel a bit like I have been living in a cave somewhere so don't really know what you are talking about. Thanks.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    My mom had pneumonia at the end of Sept and spent 9 days in ICU and it really knocked her back. she is still so weak that we pretty much have to watch he all the time to prevent a fall so I haven't had time to even monitor POTUS or the national news very much so could you provide a few more details? I feel a bit like I have been living in a cave somewhere so don't really know what you are talking about. Thanks.
    Really sorry to hear that. I'll send some prayers your way.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

general carey in charge of nukes---personal misbehavior
    Roberts alledged adultry
    Giardina accused of using fake poker chips
    Gurgeras(sp)
    Sturdervent
    Baker---alledged groping also said we could get helicopters intime at bengozzi
    Gaouette---judgement in leadership ability said we could have helped in time at bengozzi
    Ham---said we could have made it on time to save everyone at bengozzi
    Vicenza allogations of argueing with an MP
    Buckingham--lost confindence
    and many more
    now 2 admirals accused of bribery

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/allen-west-congress-must-probe-military-firings/
    Last edited by Pete; 11-10-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Given the sheer amount of rules and laws that have been passed I highly doubt that anyone and I mean anyone has not broken more than a few. What would be interesting to know is if these persons were not with the current program.

In regards to the two Generals who cheated on their wife and cards respectively. They put themselves at risk of being turned by foreign espionage officers. It was fair and prudent to get rid of them. In regards to the two navy officers they were selling information on ship movements for the same kind of blackmail material that could have been used as leverage for more state secrets. The rest I will have to look up and see, but for these guys great power came with great responsibility and they failed.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'