The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2013 National Pickem is up on Entry Express

Also

Dog 77 should be listed as FC, CFC Laird's Cynful Wisdom and Dave Smith will be handling, not me. Dave qualified her with two Open wins and a couple 4ths this year so he earned the right, in my mind, to handle her in the National.

Cheers

Chris

I would just like to say congrats to a wonderful dog and owners, with all the wonderful sires out there it was always more special for me to see a girl on the pedestal, she was definitely one of the best. I also will either breed to or own a pup out of Tubb for the reason of what a awesome dog he is and who he is out of.

Brenda, what a classy way to recognize the fantastic career that Windy has had. Congratulations to you, Ken and Windy!
    "I love the winning, I can take the losing, but most of all I love to play"

That is a very appropriate tribute. I hope that there are plenty of cameras to document it. Congrats on a great career Ole' Girl
    God, Family, Country & LSU Football.

Very tough pickem. I wish I had 20 picks.

All my picks are sentimental and Windy was definitely that, so in honor of a great dog, I'll just leave her as one of my picks. Thanks to Kenny and Brenda for sharing this amazing dog!!

I did the same! Hey what if everyone had Windy as a pick, everyone would be on an even playing field and a special tribute to a special Girl!!
    Dennis
    Revilo Tru Betrlate Than Never (AKC & CKC QAA) 1/17/96 - 6/22/09
    High Voltage Power Ranger MH

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Hello everyone....just wanted to let you all know that NFC-AFC Candlewoods Something Royal "Windy" will be retiring at the National Open. Kenny is going to go to the line with her and let her pick up the Flyer. She has had an amazing career with winning the last Amateur she ran about a month ago and qualified for the National Amateur.....her 14th National. She is now almost 12 1/2 and we want her to finish in style!! So just to be far to those Windy fans, we wanted you all to know she won't be going past the first series. Kenny, Windy and I thank you for following her career in field trials..... She clearly has been a once in a lifetime dog and we hope her pups will follow in her paw prints!! Hope to see a lot of you at the National. Thanks Brenda Neil
    Simply wonderful.

Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar

Has someone fallen asleep at EE? The Pick Em has not been updated yet! Granted truly just for entertainment value but come on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Number Seven View Post
    Has someone fallen asleep at EE? The Pick Em has not been updated yet! Granted truly just for entertainment value but come on!!

Everybody's tied for first place right now! (all at zero)
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"