The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Election in VA

Default The Election in VA

http://federalistpress.com/evidence-...rnors-race.php
    Allegations of voter fraud.

I found some of the comments interesting ... one from a Philadelphia voter about the POTUS election ...
    I live in Philadelphia and know full well how bad the fraud is here, and I donít suspect itís much better elsewhere. Both my fiance and I complained back in 2012 when I was berated at our polling location and we later learned our ward showed zero votes for the presidential candidate we both selected. Yet nothing that I can tell has been done about the problem or to correct it in the future. I donít buy into party politics myself, however it is obvious given recent elections that the dems are up to their ears in voter fraud. It just kills me that they will battle voter ID, when you need an ID to do everything else in this country, including lots of ridiculous things like buying cold medicine. Even their precious welfare system requires an ID to sign-up as far as I know, which pretty much invalidates any argument that obtaining an ID would be too onerous a burden for lower-income voters.
    In spite of the fact that voter registration would like be heavily in favor of Ds in Philadelphia, I found it hard to believe that not even one vote was cast for anyone but Obama in several districts. (I lived in Philadelphia many years ago for a short period of time.)
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Yes, and what are the stupid republicans doing about it? They are a bunch of RINO's

The voter fraud continues..., now even in a state with a former Republican governor, republican secretary of state, and control of both houses of the legislature. Maybe, if the candidate was not a bat$hit crazy right winger he could have secured a few more votes from women against a very flawed Democratic candidate.

On the Philadelphia situation here is the snopes on it http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp . Also, as I have brought up before, do you also suspect fraud in all those Nevada and Utah precincts where it was 100% Romney?

Here is a good piece on the typical right wing accusations that were again thoroughly debunked in SC last July. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3566194.html. Search voter fraud south carolina to find more.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    The voter fraud continues..., now even in a state with a former Republican governor, republican secretary of state, and control of both houses of the legislature. Maybe, if the candidate was not a bat$hit crazy right winger he could have secured a few more votes from women against a very flawed Democratic candidate.
    And just maybe, if the Dems hadn't generously funded a very flawed big gubmint candidate masquerading as a libertarian, their candidate would have been sent packing. Take away the votes for the LIBertarian and Cuccinelli, right wing as he is, would've won handily. The Lt. Gov., Obenshain, is even more right wing than Cuccinelli and he is leading in Recount #3. Virginia is doomed, the come-heres are already multiplying like rabbits and with a tax n spend entitlement governor even more of them will move here to suck out of the public trough.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

with each passing election in each state, we will see less and less quality choices of people to choose from. What level minded person wants to subject themselves and their family to the microscope of their private lives and that of their family members

Every candidate has flaws, and even those that appear to not have many will be ridiculed,slandered, and maligned by the press,the internet, and talk shows...America doesnt want or even know a good politician anymore,they vote for celebrities or faces they like or recognizable names

The best candidates will never run for national office
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

"And just maybe, if the Dems hadn't generously funded a very flawed big gubmint candidate masquerading as a libertarian, their candidate would have been sent packing. Take away the votes for the LIBertarian and Cuccinelli, right wing as he is, would've won handily."
    That's like saying that the favorite football team lost the game because they didn't play very well. You play the game to win. If it means putting someone in the way to take votes from the candidate you want to beat, that's called "good strategy". If you know that a team doesn't have a good running game, you can defend the pass very effectively. Or, if a pitcher knows that a certain hitter has a weakness for a certain type of pitch, but can't hit it, that's what he throws him.

Paying off some idiot to run as a Libertarian and split the vote isn't new. Bill Clinton used it and heaven knows our new gov. elect is nothing if not a Clinton supporter! The Republicans need to start playing to win, even if it involves cheating, lying, etc. just like the Democrats! Politics are a dirty game!