The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Students in trouble for defending themselves with a gun

Default Students in trouble for defending themselves with a gun

charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I am will ing to bet that if those students pulled a pop tart chewed in the fashion of a gun or even used their finger as a mock gun that the college would take the same position
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

The best that can happen to them is they get expelled and they realize that all colleges and university don't care one bit about the safety of their students. And they get their own education.

It's Gonzaga U in Spokane - listened to the students last night on TV - have the feeling this may go all the way to SCOTUS if the school oversteps their authority.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!