RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

If you have a noisy dog

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Donald Hatfield 
#1 ·
For the people who are interested in getting help with noise issues the first step is a video to ramminretrievers@comcast.net
No need to send pm's just send a video of your dog on line, in holding blind...etc..Thanks,Randy

#2 ·
Wow.....what a generous offer. Anyone having noise problems should take Randy up on his viewing a video of your dog's problem!!!!!!!!

#4 ·
No kidding, Take Randy up on this offer.

#3 ·
I'll try and get a video of mine. 2 year old.

He basically just hisses(soft whine) when we start blowing duck calls and shooting.

Popping him on the nose with a 'NO' doesn't seem to phase him.

It's a real bummer.
It's also hard to replicate in a training environment.
Seems to only happen in the Duck Blind.

#7 ·
For the people who are interested in getting help with noise issues the first step is a video to ramminretrievers@comcast.net
No need to send pm's just send a video of your dog on line, in holding blind...etc..Thanks,Randy
I wish I could take you up on this Randy. My dog only gets vocal at HT's or group training days with my club. I'm not entered in any HT's in the near future, and the next training day is not until Dec 1st.

Alone with me training he is quite. Get him with a group or at a HT and he literally squeals like a pig while going out on water marks. The squealing can be heard in the gallery it is that loud.

#9 ·
Gun Dawg....no problem i'm here...like charlie said it's not a big deal just patience. when he showed up with his dog i was excited because his dog was bad...real bad...reaaaallll bad....but after a few hours of a little obedience i sent charlie and his dog home because i was pretty sure they could work out the issues at home thru videos and it saved him a bunch of money.AND he's learning about his dog, things he didn't know before...Randy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.