The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome!!!!!!!!

Default Awesome!!!!!!!!

Around 100,000 signed up for ACA.

Of course, over 5,000,000 have lost their insurance, but hey...........

You leftys took this HOOK, LINE and SINKER!!!!!!

We need a giant NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS!!!!!!

I am not happy about the ACA right now, but with that said it is not over till it is over. After they fix the bugs in the website, make whatever fixes they need to the law and have it fully implemented is when one should decide if it is a failure. Before it is up and running is to soon.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I am not happy about the ACA right now, but with that said it is not over till it is over. After they fix the bugs in the website, make whatever fixes they need to the law and have it fully implemented is when one should decide if it is a failure. Before it is up and running is to soon.
    When will it be "up and running?"

Why can't they fix it???

I didn't set the date of when it would start.
    Anyone know who did????

Of course we do.....

"If you like your insurance" regards!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Around 100,000 signed up for ACA.

Of course, over 5,000,000 have lost their insurance, but hey...........

You leftys took this HOOK, LINE and SINKER!!!!!!

We need a giant NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS!!!!!!

to put it in POKER terms...the Dems went ALL in and are pot committed, and they are still trying to BLUFF with a losing hand...its up to the American voting public to call their BLUFF and eliminate them from the game, they will get their chance very soon....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

The ACA is in full effect on Jan 1 2014. Everyone is to be insured by I believe March of 2014. The Companies that were hired to set up the website said that it should be running fine by the end of this month. I would not necessarily call them competent however. I would hope by June of next year a reasonable conclusion could be made if it will be a good program or not. The longest I would give it is Jan 2015. One full year is not unreasonable.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

incidentally this is the first year my insurance hasn't raised in price or had benefits cut from it. I know I am fortunate compared to others and I don't know if the ACA had anything do with it, but that is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    to put it in POKER terms...the Dems went ALL in and are pot committed, and they are still trying to BLUFF with a losing hand...its up to the American voting public to call their BLUFF and eliminate them from the game, they will get their chance very soon....
    That is a great analogy. They had THREE YEARS to get it right. You mean to tell me for THREE YEARS you can't figure out a flipping website. My 12yr old could have ensure the it would work given THREE YEARS.

I hope it stays broken until the next election. People have short memories and if this is fixed by then they will just vote in another loser, dead beat, like Hillary.

incidentally this is the first year my insurance hasn't raised in price or had benefits cut from it. I know I am fortunate compared to others and I don't know if the ACA had anything do with it, but that is what happened.
    Mine did the exact opposite. Same company, same insurance and now all of a sudden it is now $200 a month more. Oh yeah and less coverage with a higher copay. Also the companies, mine included are just bumping people to part time as Obamacare has put a burden so large on a business that already makes thin margins that they can't continue to pay large premiums. Did Obama think of that. Oh yeah he did, don't worry he has a solution. Just sign up for Obamacare. Never mind you are now only working 30 hrs a week instead of 40.

Thats ok, I am not worried. The government will control my industry anyway and end it because they say Soda causes childhood obesity (although soda sales have declined for the last 10 yrs and obesity has grown double digits) so they are going to regulate just how much soda, IF ANY, a person can consume. You know obesity and health issues are bad for Obamacare. They need all these people paying high premiums and NOT GETTING SICK so they don't actually need to use the health care. They want the healthcare companies to profit in the BILLIONS so they can fund the presidential PAC's.

Soon you will be mandated to wear helmet's, stop smoking and hell lets go back to prohibition. We know alcohol is bad for you.

The ACA is in full effect on Jan 1 2014. Everyone is to be insured by I believe March of 2014. The Companies that were hired to set up the website said that it should be running fine by the end of this month. I would not necessarily call them competent however. I would hope by June of next year a reasonable conclusion could be made if it will be a good program or not. The longest I would give it is Jan 2015. One full year is not unreasonable.
    Henlee, they have had over 4 years to develop the program. Do you REALLY think it will be fixed in a few days? The man heading up the task force to fix it appeared in Congress yesterday and said "we are working as hard as we can to fix it". GDG for no we won't make the deadline. You think that the software people might be incompetent. To be sure they probably should have told the Gov. NO, WE CAN'T DO IT! you cannot write a program to perform functions when no one KNOWS what functions are to be performed. We had a bunch of politicians and a community organizer FORCE a massive program on the American people that "was passed in order to find out what was in it." How in their right mind could they vote for such a stupid law? I guarantee you that less than a year into this mess, the software companies told Kathleen Sebelias that you cannot write a software package where no one knows the details as to what it is supposed to do.

You think this is a major problem? I think it is a very, very small part of the problem. You think that even those who are able to sign up will have any confidence in what they have to pay, what doctors they can see and what kind of treatment they can receive? How about the doctors, do you think they will have any confidence as to a patient's eligibility or even that they will be reimbursed for the treatment they provide? I do believe that most doctors will treat their patients regardless but there will be a limit. THERE WILL BE A LIMIT and then they will say no more.

You say give it till Jan. 2015 to see if it will work. I am not even sure that even if you repealed Obama Care today you will be able to mitigate the damage that has already been done. Insurance companies have had over 4 years to decide how to deal with Obama Care and they are not going to turn around again just because the gov, says they are going to "fix" it. Patient and doctor confidence has been damaged and there is no way that will be corrected in the near future.

You have the same community organizer running the show and you can't fire him till it is too late. You have the same Senate Majority Leader and you can't fire him till it is too late. You have the same gov. bureaucrats and you probably can NEVER fire them. The American people trusted them and they will surely regret it.

did anyone catch the interview with Rahm Emanuel's brother on Fox News (I know most of the Libs dont watch it) with Megyn Kelly, seems Rahm's brother is a Dr and lo and behold he was one of the advisors on the ACA...why does this all have a Chicago stench to it (apologies to Chicago and Illinois residents) but I think Capone and his gang are still very much alive, they just do business a different way now
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"