I have never done this and would like the low-down on how it works. I have the little Sherpa thinger to put the puppy in. So here are some questions...
1. Do I just tote the little gal through TSA? (I have artificial knees and set the alarms off and have to get patted down and so puppy and I will likely be momentarily separated.)
2. Do they run the puppy through x-ray... or do I take puppy out of bag and let them grope puppy and me and x-ray the bag.
3. Any health certificates or anything necessary (going from WA to NV) or any proof of ownership?
4. Is there any vet-approved puppy-Xanax or equivalent to help pup snooze through the excitement?
5. I think I'm flying Alaska Airlines but my understanding is that most airlines allow puppies if their in these Sherpa bags and "fit under the seat" though I have to tell you... the way they build these seats nowadays... I can't get my purse under the seat in front of me.
6. Puppy will be about 6.5 weeks old when all of this goes down.
What else do I need to know?