The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Texoma HRC Test last weekend

Default Texoma HRC Test last weekend

I just want to extend my thanks to Texoma HRC Club for putting on a great event. GREAT GROUNDS. It was my first HRC event to run an really enjoyed it other then the lighting delay on Sat. But safety is safety an I completely agree to it. The Judges, workers and handlers just made a rainy day fun to deal with. I will be running more HRC events in the future.

Thank you Texoma HRC CLUB

Yes thank you! It was a great event!

The Louisiana boys also enjoyed our trip to Oklahoma! We had a great weekend and met a lot of new friends that we hope to run into again. Thank You Texoma HRC club members for putting on a great event, and thanks to the surrounding clubs that helped out! Bringing home Beretta's HRCH title made the 7 hour drive Sunday night a fun ride. Hope to attend more Texoma HRC events inthe future or see some of you at a Louisiana event!

Wishing a safe and successful hunting season to all...... Tim
    Last edited by daLSUduckman; 10-30-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Duckdogs 167 - you are welcome to come train with us at Texoma HRC training days. We have 2 members from OKC and the rest are from Lawton.Look at our website for contact info or call me Mike Jackson for info 580 585-2210. So glad you enjoyed the test- people at HRC tests are great people to get to know.