The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogs being kill in my area....

If true, sad. Just know how rumors 'grow' in each passing of one spreading it.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon

Quote Originally Posted by HNTFSH View Post
    If true, sad. Just know how rumors 'grow' in each passing of one spreading it.
    I hear ya...It's sad.

Here is the link to the story. The story sez 6 dogs, but add three more for this week. I sincerely hope it stops.....

http://www.localnews8.com/news/dogs-victims-of-deadly-game/-/308662/22954394/-/in3j2uz/-/index.htm
    Last edited by BJGatley; 11-16-2013 at 09:30 PM.

What concerns me is that is near where they hold/held the FT near Rigby, close to the Camas NWR..very disturbing
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Believe me if someone hurts a dog at our trial it will be their last! That's a promise!

Quote Originally Posted by justin300mag View Post
    Believe me if someone hurts a dog at our trial it will be their last! That's a promise!
    Its not going to come down to that, BUT we as dog owners have to be a little more aware of our surroundings when we air our dogs while enroute to strange or unfamiliar locations,what might seem like in innocent unmarked field could be a potential hazard in the making,and turning our attention away for even a second can lead to all kinds of worry...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Keep your dogs contained and safe.

Absolutely sickening. Most people’s dogs are family.

Is it just me or, does anyone else see a major issue here? All these dogs hit by cars and nobody has seen the car, the suspects or whomever is responsible.

What does that tell you? Nobody is watching the dogs which are running around on the roads.......Maybe the owners should take some responsibility instead of pointing fingers at some group of high school kids doing this for points? Typical modern culture at it's best. Get some attention of the media and point the finger away from yourself.