Thread: 2013 National Pickem is up on Entry Express

Default 2013 National Pickem is up on Entry Express

Give it your best shot...
    Bill Davis

Got my picks in
    HRCH Wagzu's Sound of Dixie--Echo
    Warbird's Little Call Girl--Hooker
    RIP Smokingolds Wild Child--Rebel

"You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

Proudly Owned By:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

Hello everyone....just wanted to let you all know that NFC-AFC Candlewoods Something Royal "Windy" will be retiring at the National Open. Kenny is going to go to the line with her and let her pick up the Flyer. She has had an amazing career with winning the last Amateur she ran about a month ago and qualified for the National Amateur.....her 14th National. She is now almost 12 1/2 and we want her to finish in style!! So just to be far to those Windy fans, we wanted you all to know she won't be going past the first series. Kenny, Windy and I thank you for following her career in field trials..... She clearly has been a once in a lifetime dog and we hope her pups will follow in her paw prints!! Hope to see a lot of you at the National. Thanks Brenda Neil

Thank you for posting! The only reason Windy wasn't one of my "picks" was because you told me that when I ordered those gorgeous beer mugs from you. Now I don't feel so guilty for "insider trading"! Windy has been my first pick ever since I discovered retriever stuff.
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Senior Member Gary Wayne Abbott I's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Hello everyone....just wanted to let you all know that NFC-AFC Candlewoods Something Royal "Windy" will be retiring at the National Open. Kenny is going to go to the line with her and let her pick up the Flyer. She has had an amazing career with winning the last Amateur she ran about a month ago and qualified for the National Amateur.....her 14th National. She is now almost 12 1/2 and we want her to finish in style!! So just to be far to those Windy fans, we wanted you all to know she won't be going past the first series. Kenny, Windy and I thank you for following her career in field trials..... She clearly has been a once in a lifetime dog and we hope her pups will follow in her paw prints!! Hope to see a lot of you at the National. Thanks Brenda Neil
    Very nice!
    Feared by ducks, envied by hunters and loved by dogs.

Nomadic Retrievers
    http://www.nomadicretrievers.net/

Salute to a true champion! Wish I could be there for the great moment... (Wont make it till later in the week). Congrats on a once in a lifetime career!!
    Bill Davis

Brenda and Kenny,
    Please make sure and post pictures of this historic happening. I've picked that girl in every one she's run, of course I'm kind of partial since I've known her since she was a pup. Windy is something special and can still kick butt!
    Dennis
    Revilo Tru Betrlate Than Never (AKC & CKC QAA) 1/17/96 - 6/22/09
    High Voltage Power Ranger MH

Aww shoot ! she is one of my picks! What a great way to retire a very special dog ....tears here just thinking about her and her retirement flyer
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

this is just a beautiful thing to honor a tremendous dog - thank you.
    Danielle R. Pellicci
    http://www.blackFootkennels.com
    Home of:
    SPICE, MH (11) CD RA NA (OA2) NAJ
    (FC AFC “Cori” X Malli QAA)
    FEATHER, MH QAA
    (FC AFC “Kicker” X “Spice” MH CD RA NA NAJ)
    PENNY, CD BN SH (RN2)
    (FC AFC CAFC “Copper” X “Faith” MH QAA)
    CAPPY
    (2XNAFC FC AFC “Ram” X “Cree”)
    HALO
    (FC AFC “Kicker” X“Spice” MH CD RA NA NAJ)
    TORCH
    (HRCH “Ticket” MH X“Penny” CD BN SH)
    &
    RIP: Rhumbline’s Guinness is Good, JH... Miss you every day "Big Man"