RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

2013 National Retriever Championship BLOG

69K views 270 replies 97 participants last post by  DoubleHaul 
#1 · (Edited)
IT'S LIVE!!! The Retriever News Team has begun covering the events surrounding the 2013 National Retriever Championship (NRC) in Cheraw, SC. The competition begins Nov. 17,2013 at 7:00 A.M. Stay Tuned as we will make updates frequently........

http://2013nrcblog.theretrievernews.com/

Once again The Retriever News Team encourages comment on the BLOG and ask the comments be made directly on the Retriever News website. Thank you and the news team looks forward to interacting with our audience.

ENJOY the BLOG!
;)

#2 ·
Thanks in advance to you, Tina and Gwen for bringing the action to the masses...Hope you and the others are able to sample some of the low country cuisine like some shrimp and grits, she crab soup,or fried green tomatoes and oysters

#8 ·
What happened to Ace's description? His name and the format appears, but not his results.

#9 ·
Amazing .... seeing the blog photos “right around the corner” :) Circumstances and schedules wont allow me to see in it in person until Wed. But I am thrilled Cooper Black is the place this year!

Thanks to everyone involved with keeping us posted.

#11 ·
I don't think so Bill because they do not show the dog coming back to the line.

Janet

#15 ·
Yes, Dominator's High Spade, Ace, is #89. Are they done for the day now? To Danielle, it IS great to see the photos of CB on the blog. I can look at the picture of the test dog getting ready, and remember running up that same hill more than once with Indy. I love that place, only sad that I am not there to watch and visit with all my old friends!

#20 ·
somebody needs to change the heading for dog # 13 FC Topbrass Linekins Riptide....because there is no way in hades that the dog is a LM :razz::razz:

all kidding aside it was nice to see the dog's picture with the handler as opposed to the random shots of the crowd and gallery with no captions at all to their identity

#28 ·
For some reason it was out of order on the blog.

18. NFC Watermark’s Running Back “Emmit”, LM, Jim Gonia

Flyer: made a few passes in the area before retrieving the bird.

SR: exited the water to the right and behind the holding blind driving to the road and hunted back to the area to retrieve the bird.

LR: great line traveled on the correct side of the mark drove under the arc to the road then turn back to retrieve the bird.

#25 ·
I was there Sunday. Very very nice looking dogs, some nice looking work by some. Seen some folks that I had not seen in a while. I had a great time. (Going back again). Nice set up & blind. Evertthing was GREAT. Was really nice to see some of the really nice dogs that you have always wanted to actually watch perform, I felt like a young kid at a BIG GAME. Really was great.

#32 ·
Funny Penn! That's what I remember about the foodie scene in Cheraw as well. A huddle House or Bojangles. If you want to go upscale there was some kind of Mid Eastern joint downtown where the judges ate. Don't remember any oysters or shrimp and grits!

Thanks for the update on Emmit:D.

#33 ·
Dogs Dropped in the 3rd: 5, 11, 28, 32, 33, 35, 36, 40, 42, 43, 44, 46, 53, 67, 69, 70, 73, 76, 77, 87, 90, 92 (22 total)

#34 ·
Does anyone know who is running REV dog #61? Is says Ed Forry but I think Rex is running him, no pic of dog and handler, but just wondering! Thanks!

Chris

#35 ·
wow three crowd favorites dropped/or picked up...Ammo, Ivy and Ali...kills my picks

#36 ·
Also Stinger....had lots of fans as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.