The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dog will no retreive in cold water?

Quote Originally Posted by BlaineT View Post
    Maybe the best advice on the thread.
    I agree! Dogs need Tools? Yes they do......
    HRCH Rocky Mountain Rosco SH
    HRCH Satins Jumpin Jedi MH (600+points)
    HRCH 4X GMPR KB's Snakey Jake of Poudre River MH (600+points)
    HRCH APR Lady Satin of Black Forest JH
    HRCH MPR KB's It Showtime of Bearpoint (Star) JH
    HRCH KB's Loaded to go Allie SH
    HRCH MPR KB's Blazin White Thunder (Blaze) SH
    HRCH 3XGMPR KBs Right To The Point Ike SH
    HR GMPR KBs Hunters Dream JH
    HR APR KBs They Call Me Beau JH

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Keith, I see you met Healy. A real peach, huh?
    Billy you'd have to buy a C and an L to ever have CLASS.

This is a training thread Billy, not the POTUS septic tank. Seems like whenever I point out something that you posted on POTUS is ridiculously inaccurate, that you get your panties in a wad and make unrelated personal attacks on me here on the main forum.
    My suggestion to you is that you educate yourself, so as to not make such ridiculous assertions as to the "MSM covering up WMD;s or what is the the makeup of Congress. I doubt you are capable of that, so at the very least keep your obsession with me & unrelated personal attacks on the POTUS thread where you have been educated. I'll be happy to argue and match wits with you there

This is a retriever training site Billy, and this is the main forum where training questions are brought up. Show some restraint, and offer up your knowledge to the OP Do you agree or disagree with what I said or what anyone else has said? Do you have anything helpful to contribute for the OP

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Billy you'd have to buy a C and an L to ever have CLASS.

This is a training thread Billy, not the POTUS septic tank. Seems like whenever I point out something that you posted on POTUS is ridiculously inaccurate, that you get your panties in a wad and make unrelated personal attacks on me here on the main forum.
    My suggestion to you is that you educate yourself, so as to not make such ridiculous assertions as to the "MSM covering up WMD;s or what is the the makeup of Congress. I doubt you are capable of that, so at the very least keep your obsession with me & unrelated personal attacks on the POTUS thread where you have been educated. I'll be happy to argue and match wits with you there

This is a retriever training site Billy, and this is the main forum where training questions are brought up. Show some restraint, and offer up your knowledge to the OP Do you agree or disagree with what I said or what anyone else has said? Do you have anything helpful to contribute for the OP

Hmmm. We haven't even spoken lately on PP. Don't know what you are getting all worked up about. I merely introduced Keith to you. In true Healy fashion, you go on some unintelligible rant. In order to match wits with me, you must have some to start with. Happy Thanksgiving

PS... try to remember to take your meds
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Hmmm In order to match wits with me, you must have some to start with. Happy Thanksgiving

PS... try to remember to take your meds
    Says the man who says Congress consists of only the House, and who says that Iraq had WMD's and it was a conspiracy by the MSM: 10 years after the Bush Admin admitted they were wrong on WMD's

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Says the man who says Congress consists of only the House, and who says that Iraq had WMD's and it was a conspiracy by the MSM: 10 years after the Bush Admin admitted they were wrong on WMD's
    Sounds like your chemicals are getting the best of you.
    Bill Davis

Chill out, this isn't POTUS. Bill you were wrong to bring your POTUS crap into this forum. Nothing rude was posted in this thread until you decided to jump in and jump on mjh
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Chill out, this isn't POTUS. Bill you were wrong to bring your POTUS crap into this forum. Nothing rude was posted in this thread until you decided to jump in and jump on mjh
    Contrary, to anything posted by the other post... There is no POTUS crap involved. You and the person who posted that are both misinformed.

PS... If you can find the post from the last month or so where I have said anything to MJH on PP, lets see it.
    Bill Davis

Boys, boys , boys......take it behind the barn , will ya ? !!
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Bodine View Post
    Boys, boys , boys......take it behind the barn , will ya ? !!
    Or take it outside and settle your differences there....

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    I don't see it that way, Bill just chimed in to let me known how to deal with 345.

Thanks Bill

Keith