The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gasoline Prices

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/05...soline-prices/

The truth shall set you free..........

"Just the facts, MA'AM, just the facts........
    Nice chart & informative

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

If your claim were true, which I doubt, it would only mean he failed in screwing up something else.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Obama's policies have been anything but friendly to domestic oil exploration. When he was elected gas was $2.65 at the pump, today's average is $2.89. The reason it is below $3. is because of the push for more drilling from the Senate committee that oversees drilling and their push for opening more areas to exploration. Obama wasted billions on Solar and nothing spent on CNG, which is the real future! Remember that Obama needlessly shut down drilling in the gulf after the BP accident and it was only through law suits that the gulf reopen for exploration. Shortly after, the Committee on Energy opened up over 8 millions areas in the gulf for drilling. Add the find in the Dakotas and gasoline prices should continue to fall.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-19-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Obama's policies have been anything but friendly to domestic oil exploration. When he was elected gas was $2.65 at the pump, today's average is $2.89. The reason it is below $3. is because of the push for more drilling from the Senate committee that oversees drilling and their push for opening more areas to exploration. Obama wasted billions on Solar and nothing spent on CNG, which is the real future! Remember that Obama needlessly shut down drilling in the gulf after the BP accident and it was only through law suits that the gulf reopen for exploration. Shortly after, the Committee on Energy opened up over 8 millions areas in the gulf for drilling. Add the find in the Dakotas and gasoline prices should continue to fall.
    Then I guess the democratic senate is responsible for the highest rate of drilling in this country then. I think it might be due to better drilling practices and has nothing to do with the president or congress, be my guess but as RK stated I was full of it and didn't know anything.

I was just calling fowl on the hypocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Then I guess the democratic senate is responsible for the highest rate of drilling in this country then. I think it might be due to better drilling practices and has nothing to do with the president or congress, be my guess but as RK stated I was full of it and didn't know anything.

I was just calling fowl on the hypocracy.
    One is considered much more knowledgeable when one spells simple words, specifically those meant to make their point, correctly - it's hypocrisy

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

And you missed 'FOWL?' lol Should be FOUL.
    What you get out of it is what you put into it, then a fat lady sings.
    Marc Broussard

such hypocracy among you! When gasoline was high you blamed the potus, but now that prices are low, no one is saying anything positive towards the potus for getting the prices down. So if the president is responsible when they are high, why shouldn't he get credit for lower prices.

I think all of you should use this post to thank the president for your lower fuel cost:d
    3.16 is not low

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    3.16 is not low
    Wow its only $2.97 in MN.

but now that prices are low,
    do what? prices are low? we have different def of low.
    john mccallie

Dear BHO..A big thank you for lowering the price of something that I have total control of if I use it or not. If only you could make it FREE it might come close to making up for how much YOU caused my insurance to sky rocket with the stupid law that you chose to sign in that dose not apply to you.

Here is your thanks. You can forward it to him if you would like, you happy now menmon?

Common sense would lead one to think that this sudden drop in prices has more to do with selling an ally down the road in the name of good faith, no thank you.