The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Gasoline Prices

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    891

    Default

    "I got that from the start. Just pointing out a hypocytical argument."

    Tell me where the hypocrisy is?

  2. #42
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    "I got that from the start. Just pointing out a hypocytical argument."

    Tell me where the hypocrisy is?
    It's not worth a whole lot of energy, but your post about them going after Iraq and ignoring Bin Laden also ignored the fact that we had already been in A-Stan for how long chasing Al-Queda... An inconvenient truth if you will...

    We are beating a dead horse. I get your point. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Bill Davis

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    R.R., BHO and GW are the last 3 presidents considered to have inherited a recession since Ford. A recession is 2 consecutive quarters of downward GDP. Within a few weeks of GW taking office the 4th quarter results came out making the economy a official recession.
    This is not true.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    This is not true.
    http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/07/...inton-economy/

    I know everyone always wants to see something in print. However, then the source is likely contested.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/07/...inton-economy/

    I know everyone always wants to see something in print. However, then the source is likely contested.
    Again, what you originally posted is not true and your link doesn't support your claim. If you review the actual data and not the propaganda you will see your error.

  6. #46

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    R.R., BHO and GW are the last 3 presidents considered to have inherited a recession since Ford. A recession is 2 consecutive quarters of downward GDP. Within a few weeks of GW taking office the 4th quarter results came out making the economy a official recession.

    Yes GW did go to war with congress approval because they could have defunded the war if they wished. What would your solution been since this was the first time America has really been attacked since Pearl Harbor? Hind sight is always 20/20.
    Thanks for again proving my point and showing you were wrong. Fourth quarter results were UP, not down (as you made it sound), proving Bush did not take over a recession. GDP was up and unemployment rate was at 4% (started at 6.9%) what a mess Clinton left.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lebanon, OH
    Posts
    724

    Default

    3rd quarter .5% and the 4th 1% (but in going just from memory I was incorrect ) it was just roaring along with 1 1/2% growth over the previous 6 months. However, the 2nd quarter was 4% which can happen before big problems.

    Btw I posted this with the link but it didn't populate to the post.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 12-03-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •