RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

209 primer "slappers" ??

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  copterdoc 
#1 ·
Does any one have any info, pictures maybe of a Primer "slapper"? I've heard that some are being used by some trainers but don't know who or how to find one. Tried a search here and didn't come up with anything. thanks, Red

#2 ·
Those things work, are indestructible even with the worst birdboy and are simple enough that even the most intellectually challenged can operate one. Logic would tell you that this product is out of production. I don't know who made them but maybe someone will chime in.

#3 ·
I thought I seen them in LCS not long ago, I may be mistaken of the place but I do know I seen them recently for sale.

As stated above indestructible and very easy to use, I also like the fact that you can use these to train in "some" public areas that you would not dare fire a blank pistol.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

#9 ·
Carol Cassity and some other folks I train with have "primer shooters" that look sort of like a pepper grinder, and you pull the top to cock it. I don't know where they get those. Canada?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.