The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 37%

Default 37%

The latest CBS News poll shows Obama job approval at 37%. I would expect that there was a fair representation of Ds in a CBS poll. Ds gave him an approval rating of 42% compared to the overall group.

No question in my mind that the O-care rollout has been very impactful. I would also wonder how many people are equally moved by lying that is now becoming so evident.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Nothing concerning recent events has changed my opinion.

He is who I thought he was!!!

The progressives elected a street demonstrator to run the most powerful nation on earth.

And he has fundamentally changed it.

He has operated nothing, ever.
    Why would anyone expect any other results???

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Nothing concerning recent events has changed my opinion.

He is who I thought he was!!!

The progressives elected a street demonstrator to run the most powerful nation on earth.

And he has fundamentally changed it.

He has operated nothing, ever.
    Why would anyone expect any other results???
    Well said ! Can't say that I am surprised at what is going on but am sure surprised at the people who still can't see what he is. Thank the good Lord that a few are waking up. I hope they pay more attention before they vote next time on anyone. One simple fact should have made them aware last two elections.........a Chicago politician can't be trusted. A person would have to be a crook to come up through the ranks in that area. Not much better in other areas I guess but they should have voted for the least harmful of the bad guys running for any office.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Well said ! Can't say that I am surprised at what is going on but am sure surprised at the people who still can't see what he is. Thank the good Lord that a few are waking up. I hope they pay more attention before they vote next time on anyone. One simple fact should have made them aware last two elections.........a Chicago politician can't be trusted. A person would have to be a crook to come up through the ranks in that area. Not much better in other areas I guess but they should have voted for the least harmful of the bad guys running for any office.
    It is called The Stockholm Syndrome!

This was written in 2008. Others saw thru him too.

http://townhall.com/columnists/david...ge_count_on_it
    What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

thats partly because people dont want to admit they were part of the con job, the American public was the mark..No one wants to admit they got taken by a slick talking politician..

What will happen now is that only the die hard Dem faithful will stick with the POTUS, if they are up for re election in 2014 they will try and distance themselves from his policies, in an effort to save their own political hide
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

you guys are a bunch of racists talking about our president like that! - oprah winfrey
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    you guys are a bunch of racists talking about our president like that! - oprah winfrey
    you also conveniently left out the end of her statement about white folks

"There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die."

You and I both know of a few people that voted for BHO out of "White Guilt" and somehow trying to prove that they arent racist...Its like the thing with Hillary,someone told me the other day that it was time for a female Pres, not that she was the best qualified, but it was her turn...gimme a ****** break
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Nope, not. I give equal bad-mouthing to the white guys/gals. There are many other people of color that I would vote for. Trouble is the good guys won't run if they are smart ( who wants the dumb ones running ! ). People of color or white ones if smart will not put their families through this.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Nope, not. I give equal bad-mouthing to the white guys/gals. There are many other people of color that I would vote for. Trouble is the good guys won't run if they are smart ( who wants the dumb ones running ! ). People of color or white ones if smart will not put their families through this.
    1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 1/1/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.

Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

There ARE no good guys; the sooner we all recognize this, the better.-Paul
    Last edited by paul young; 11-21-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.