The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems Don't Want It Called Obamacare Anymore

Default Dems Don't Want It Called Obamacare Anymore

Surprise, surprise. Looks like they are wanting to disassociate with this landmark legislation. http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/de...#axzz2lDDDDEwE
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

It is THEIRS, they own it.........they foisted it upon us and Nancy said they would all stand tall with it!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 11-21-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Let's call it what it really is:RomneyCare.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    2 issues wit dat!

#1---It isn't Romney care, that was a State initiative, though ill advised, it should have shown everyone what a HORRIBLE idea it was.

#2---page 3 of the progressive play book;

"HhhHheeEEEeEeSssSsTTttTTttAAaaArrRRrrRrTTttTTtEEe eeEdDdddDdddDDDDIIiiiIIIiTTtttTTttTT!!!!!!!!"

That is your excuse?

YOUR party sucked it up HOOK, LINE and SINKER!!!
    Admittedly not even knowing what was in it!!
    Now you want to blame Republicans.

It is yours, don't make excuses, brag to us all how wonderful it is!!!

Lets name it after those who voted for it. Lets see... No R's in either house voted for it...

So we shall call it LIBCare
    Bill Davis

Sorry to destroy your myth. We have the 26th best health care system in the world.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/health/were-n...res-2D11635080
    Zeus

I keep seeing people side with Obamacare, and what I have noticed is lack of actual knowledge of the law itself!

So I would like to point some facts out to you. Obama spread his inept wings in IL, whose Medicaid program is all but bankrupt. They quit paying out to hospitals over 1 year ago, yet hospitals are restricted from billing patients with Medicaid directly. In other words, the state Obama has influenced for years has been unable to flourish. Yet we have allowed him to pen a program for the whole country?

For years nearly every state in the union has insured children under 18 via Medicaid whose parents could not afford private. And in most instances it was at no cost to the parents when income fell short of requirements. Yet I still hear bleeding hearts screaming about "all the uninsured children". They must be speaking of the fully insured children!!!!!!

For years the permanently disabled have been covered under Medicaid, and kept fully insured! So they did not need the bill to care for themselves!

So in reality, the affordable care act was actually meant to insure those with no real drive to better themselves. It is a platform for the lazy to insure that they don't need to actually take accountability for themselves. And it was a platform the government thought they could make money on the citizens. A steady source of revenue, from the forced to pay working man. And it was meant to be protected by perching it on a politically correct stance of "Helping The Needy".

The ignorant flocked to the opportunity to help the NEEDY, while failing to realize the truly in need are already covered. It should have need renamed the UnAffordable Care For The Non Working Act. That way less folks would be confused.

Currently the Democrats are not upset that the law is a failure. They are only upset that they look foolish due to their lies. Like common criminals, they are only remorseful when caught.

Registered Nurse

So Sarge which of the 25 countries ahead of the USA are you or your family members gonna go to for a life saving surgery or treatment? Just wondering if you have already gone that route. I'm interested in hearing your past experiences if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I wish you liberal democrats could make up your minds as to what you want to call it. When passed, many democrats including Reid, Pelosi, Obama, and others were PROUD to call it Obama Care. When Romney was nominated and the approval rating had dropped, it was called "Romney Care". Now that Nancy Pelosi and the other democrats that voted for it have "found out what is in it". Today they choose to call it the Affordable Care Act.

After 3 years you would think that the LEAST liberal democrats could do is FIGURE OUT WHAT TO CALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder Zeus why you now want to call it Romney Care. Did you vote for Romney because you like the plan and want to give Romney credit for it, or did you vote for Obama because you can't stand it?

Got no choice but to stay here.

While the overall health system isn't producing a good bang for the buck, there are pockets of excellence in country--Mayo& John Hopkins, for instance.

A good reason the health system is lagging is the lack of preventative medicine which costs money. If you don't have insurance you are going to put off seeing a doc until the problem gets much worse. That problem becomes part of the statistic.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 11-21-2013 at 10:22 PM.
    Zeus