The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTF - PM function ?

Default RTF - PM function ?

I thought it was just my browser or that the fellow RTF may have me on ignore or whatever, but when I tried to send a PM last night it gave me an error three different times...so I quit trying

This morning I received a PM from a different RTF member 7 times and he was having trouble sending me the message

So you might want to check your inbox because thats how I found mine, the email alert did not work
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I just looked, at the top of the page where it says "notifications." I had none so almost logged out. But lo and behold I have a bunch of messages I didn't know about in my inbox.

I tried to respond to one and I got an error message saying that I had to wait 60 seconds before I could send another message, even though I didn't send any messages.
    Renee P

Renee : you were the one I tried to send the PM to LOL
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Thanks to Steve Dannaway for starting to work on the PM function complaint.

Bon and others, the PM repair will require disabling the forum, which is probably not what most of us want during the final days of the National.

Thanks, Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Thanks, Chris.

Bon, I got one copy of your first message and several copies of the other. I tried to answer, and got the error message. Did it go through? It does not appear in my "sent" box.

I am getting error messages trying post this now, too...
    Renee P

Dannaway don't sleep. I'm guessing Code Red.
    We shoot dogs with a Canon

Bon this is a problem I have been having for a few weeks. Started a thread but every time I try to send a pm it takes forever. I'm sure Chris will get it worked out.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Bon this is a problem I have been having for a few weeks. Started a thread but every time I try to send a pm it takes forever. I'm sure Chris will get it worked out.

I have a few things to get worked out, it appears.

We'll get it all squared away. Please bear with us for a bit.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

PM problems for me today, 3 messages no notification, when I answered one got an error message that the file was too large but went through anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mitty View Post
    I just looked, at the top of the page where it says "notifications." I had none so almost logged out. But lo and behold I have a bunch of messages I didn't know about in my inbox.

I tried to respond to one and I got an error message saying that I had to wait 60 seconds before I could send another message, even though I didn't send any messages.
    I saw this thread, so I checked my PM's although there was no message that I had any, I did in fact. Exact same thing happened to me as Renee when I tried to answer