The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apologies to the Janitor but the Garmin website sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Trainor View Post
    Give Harriet Siskin, the Sales Supervisor for the Influential Club at call. I have always found her to be very helpful and great to work with. 800-765-2275 x 8522
    I've tried this and still getting nowhere. In the same boat as Mr Gator

Me thinks it's over !
    Ed Wojciechowski

"GUNNER" MH
    "DASH" MH
    "TAZ" HRCH,RN,MH,MNH
    "Duffy" HRCH,UH, MH, HRC 500 points RIP
    "Kodi" SH, WCX- HRCH 6th Std Poodle
    "GINA" JH STD Poodle
    "Heather" HRCH, SH
    "CHIEF" JH,WCX,RN,SHR STD Poodle

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shaver View Post
    I've tried this and still getting nowhere. In the same boat as Mr Gator
    Did you try adding the item to your cart? Once you do that it shows you the IC price.

Harriet has always been very helpful for me. FWIW, I don't like how the new site is set up either. I used to be able to quickly check and see what member pricing was for clients and such but now you have to jump through extra hoops. I'll stick with it until the products degrade but I'm not liking the UI.

We retriever people like to think of ourselves as important and empowered but in the big world of commerce we are, as it is said, but a pimple on an elephant's a$$! In the past we have been fortunate to have advocates who had influence with small companies that made things we use, welcome to the world of Amazon.com!

I am also on the tri tronics influential staff. But I am thinking about switching to Dogtra. I need a new collar and 3 new recievers and remote for launchers.

My experience - went to Tritronics site; put items in cart. Entered shipping info. Clicked continue; then next page said "Sorry, you appear to be lost" Then wandered on Garmin. website
    Philip Carson
    Lenexa, Kansas

Yep, Garmin/Tritronics deal kind of reminds me of Proctor&Gamble taking over Iams/Euk several years ago. As a "victim" of small company bought out by a biggie many years ago, don't ever buy the "nothing will change" B.S. (I like/use Dogtra, so so big deal to me, but I hate to see image damage to a legit company like Tritronics).

May be they paid over 630 million for their web site too.
    pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Brad B View Post
    Did you try adding the item to your cart? Once you do that it shows you the IC price.

Harriet has always been very helpful for me. FWIW, I don't like how the new site is set up either. I used to be able to quickly check and see what member pricing was for clients and such but now you have to jump through extra hoops. I'll stick with it until the products degrade but I'm not liking the UI.
    Cant ad item to cart if you cant find the item to begin with.

I just called the 800 number and ordered batteries for transmitters.....they sent batteries for the recievers (collars).Called them up this mornining a nce lady apologized for the inconvenience and said to keep them and is sending transmiter batteries at no charge. Don`t think I can complain a bit with that. I have had a good relationship with TT. Jim
    Jim Weitzel
    Proud member of Ole Roy prostaff