The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFC Punch Punch - does he carry chocolate?

Default AFC Punch Punch - does he carry chocolate?

Hi,
    I just saw in the news that there is a new AFC called Punch Punch who is out of FC Running with the Devil. Dam's side doesn't carry color. Does anyone know if this dog carries the chocolate gene from his father? I'm looking for good chocolate sire bloodlines. I don't know how to contact Chad O'Brien, his owner. Tx

Thats a good question. But if you want choco from Devil what about FC AFC Tide (Rebel Ridge Cosmic Rise and Fall)?? Just curious.
    Joe Overby
    Candler Creek Retrievers
    www.candlercreekretrievers.com
    GRHRCH UH "Hooch" MH (HRC 1500 pt. club)
    HRCH "Tater" MH

That'd be great, but they said they were not breeding him. I saw on OFA he has been bred at least once, but when I contacted them I was told that because he had broken a hip when he was younger, he couldn't get OFA. That is really sad they don't still allow him to be bred given the fact that there are so few Chocolates who have ever titled. I hope they change their minds at some point, but for now I'm still looking.

Lori, We did breed Tide and 11 pups were born Saturday. You are right very few chocolates have been titled he does have 36 all age points FC/AFC, MASTER HUNTER, AND 36 DERBY POINTS. IF INTERESTED CONTACT US AND WE HAVE RECONSIDERED OUR POSITION ON BREEDING HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by REBEL RIDGE FARMS View Post
    IF INTERESTED CONTACT US AND WE HAVE RECONSIDERED OUR POSITION ON BREEDING HIM.
    I'm so glad y'all decided to change your mind, my heart sunk when I heard Tide wasn't being bred, the Devil dogs are not well represented in the chocolate gene pool, I hope we see a bunch of them making "waves" in the future.

Also Lori, thanks for the heads up on AFC Punch punch, I keep tabs on those coco lines; there are so few of them and it's always nice to have more possibilities.
    "They's Just DAWGS"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned whether you do it early or late it still needs to be learned"
    "I train dogs, Not papers"

GMRH HRCH Quick MH (most importantly Duck/Upland Enthusiast) Rip. July-2014
    MHR HRCH Lakota MH (most importantly Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    HR Storm.. the Pup (Beginning Upland & Waterfowl Enthusiast)

Also of note is FC AFC Rebel Ridge Devils Luck "Jinx". She is a choco Devil female. To my knowledge, she has only been bred once to Drake and I have noticed lately that some of these pups are starting to be bred. While not directly by Devil, it would be a way to get a little of that in your kennel.
    Joe Overby
    Candler Creek Retrievers
    www.candlercreekretrievers.com
    GRHRCH UH "Hooch" MH (HRC 1500 pt. club)
    HRCH "Tater" MH

NAFC FC Barton Creek's O' Mustad throws chocolate and there is semen available on him.

Hi, I would love to talk with you about Tide. Can you email us at kldollevoet at centurytel.net?

I have had a Choco from Devil.Bonadventure's Sassy Boots

I apologize if this was answered but does Punch throw chocolate?