RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Abby Eash's dog is Missing in Topeka, IN. She is Out of the Country.

10K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  23721 
#1 ·
Abby's dog has been missing since Dec. 3.

This is a post from her mom, on facebook:

Some of you may be familiar with Trinity Oak Labs in Topeka, IN - and trainer Abby Eash We unfortunately have had one of our best labs, a beautiful chocolate female "RIO" disappear while being aired in a fenced off area, on Tuesday evening, Nov. 26. We have combed the area, and are beginning to conclude she must have somehow escaped and was picked up. This was so unlike her to be an escape artist. If you have seen her, or can give an information, please call us at 260-593-2768. Nice Reward!!

If any of you have contacts in the area, let's see if we can't get Rio home to Abby....

See less See more
#5 ·
Abby's dog has been missing since Dec. 3.

This is a post from her mom, on facebook:

Some of you may be familiar with Trinity Oak Labs in Topeka, IN - and trainer Abby Eash We unfortunately have had one of our best labs, a beautiful chocolate female "RIO" disappear while being aired in a fenced off area, on Tuesday evening, Nov. 26. We have combed the area, and are beginning to conclude she must have somehow escaped and was picked up. This was so unlike her to be an escape artist. If you have seen her, or can give an information, please call us at 260-593-2768. Nice Reward!!

If any of you have contacts in the area, let's see if we can't get Rio home to Abby....
Bless your heart Susan, thank you so much for posting this! It feels like my hands are tied right now, I want to find her so much but it is rather difficult to do 8,000 miles away from home. ): I am grateful for all that my parents are doing, posters are up, advertisements made, and there is a $1000 reward. And a special thanks for all the support that has been offered!

#6 ·
I hope Rio is found healthy and safe!!!

#7 ·
I really hope you find her! I can't imagine being out of the country and finding out one of my dogs was gone :( Prayers that you find her and for you as well, Abby!

#10 ·
I posted on craislist for south bend and Fort Wayne. I will do NW Indiana and Kalamazoo tonite. I put in the ad that she needs medications.....

#15 ·
So sorry to hear that Abby. I was praying for a good outcome.....could still happen though!

Best,

Chris

#21 ·
That's an amazing story and a wonderful ending! I bet she was exstatic to see you. Still praying and hoping here. I really hope you find her, this makes me sad :(

#19 ·
I thought, too....about checking all Animal Control facilities...actually going there and looking. Also, what about a page for her on Facebook? So sorry she is not found yet... Hope to see good news soon.

Judy

#20 ·
I don't know Rio or what she really looks like, but remember that a lot of "Our Labs" would be called Lab mixes in a shelter description...

ever time this is bumped I'm hoping...

#24 ·
Has she been found???

#25 ·
not yet. they are checking out one, but it is probably not her.

G
#27 ·
Don't give up hope. Matt was in a car accident in MT that killed his owner, this was in June 2013. Matt was just found alive and well after being on his own all that time, he survived. Hang posters everywhere you can it takes word of mouth ...facebook etc Prayers are sent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.