The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Break out the Foil Hats

Default Break out the Foil Hats

"What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    I got this email sometime back & have edited it some but here goes - I am not a birther but if all this is true The MSM is a bigger POS than I previously thought .

1) in 1961 people of color were called "Negro" - How can the POTUS birth certificate state he is "African American" when the term was not used at the time?

2) The birth certificate the WH released lists the potus birthdate as 8-4-61 with BHO as his father. At the time of the POTUS birth his father is 25 YO listed as having been born in Kenya, East Africa. Kenya did not exist until 1963, 27 years after his father was born - previously known as "British East Africa Protectorate"

3) the birth certificate lists place of birth as "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". In 1961 the hospitals were called KauiKeolani Children's & Kapi'olani Maternity & did not become the quoted name until 1978 when they officially merged.

4) the POTUS in his book says his father fought in WWII (1939-1945). His father was born in 1936.
    All can be verified from legitimate sources - Wikipedia, the hospital website or any good history book .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I got this email sometime back & have edited it some but here goes - I am not a birther but if all this is true The MSM is a bigger POS than I previously thought .

All can be verified from legitimate sources - Wikipedia, the hospital website or any good history book .
    If that is the case why is Barack a two term POTUS? You should tell someone and have him removed from office.
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

Although not a birther, I do have my doubts as to whether obama is a legitimate president. The people who might have been able to do something about all this simply are on his side and don't care about the legality.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com