The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready For Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I am doubtful the women will march in masse and lockstep with Hillary as the blacks did with Obama.
    except what if she pulls a poster of Monica on stage and the PA plays a few bars of "Stand by Your Man" by that big hair girl and every woman voter goes "Oh that is just like my Bubba did!!!"

it could get real scary real fast!!!

I do not want to see it happen, just saying it could. She is a wild card depending on how she plays it.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I think she is going to be a very strong candidate. I don't think the Benghazi fiasco is going to play out as well against her as you think. I think primary democrats are going to be discouraged from going after her because of all the campaigning Bill and she did the last 10+ years. She will be a force to be reckoned with.

Add into all that the Republicans are still sorting their laundry as far as who controls the party and the knowledge that the there is a sizable section of the party that will sit home and not vote rather than vote for a guy that they did not want. We shall see, but I think that the R's have an uphill fight next election.
    I think you are mostly correct on this. First a lot of people will have forgotten what went on with Benghazi and you are right about she and Bill's work for "the party".

Your second paragraph is probably right as rain.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I am doubtful the women will march in masse and lockstep with Hillary as the blacks did with Obama.
    It seems that way to me also. But she has stayed in the fight a long time and some people ( men and women ) both may think she will continue to fight. Trouble is they may not remember just what she fought for all those years. Here in Oklahoma you can't judge how things will go in other states ( take obama as an example, mostly people did not vote for him ........... at least the ones that I know
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    A bad past is beneficial if your a liberal. They spin it and turn themselves into hero's. Mind numbed dems and rep's can't separate truth from error. And the republicans will touch on very little of the dems major short comings and violation of the constitution. They are cut out of of the same mold. They have the same destination politically.
    This is a global political system. The men offered up for votes at that level are mostly globalists.
    Pete
    I can tell you right now that she will say that she was in charge and responsible for what happened and that essentially the buck stops with her. She will then go on to say that it was stark and dangerous times that she was navigating us through and the state dept. is a huge and she simply couldn't be on top of every detail. It will shut down most arguments, because she admits it is her fault, but was essentially powerless to stop it. You can plan on that conversation happening right before she announces. After that if republicans try to drive it home it will look like that is their only issue they can raise for her.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Nope. Moving to Canada if she gets elected.

Quote Originally Posted by goin2drt View Post
    Nope. Moving to Canada if she gets elected.
    You won't have to.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

NO!!!!!!!!!!

There is plenty of ammunition against Hillary, just like there was plenty against BHO. If the R's want to win, they need to get nasty and very aggressive! We saw what playing "the nice guy" did in the last election. If I was calling the shots, I would humiliate her so bad that she would want to crawl in a hole and never come out! There is enough there to do it. I'm sick of these R's being so nice...
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    There is plenty of ammunition against Hillary, just like there was plenty against BHO. If the R's want to win, they need to get nasty and very aggressive! We saw what playing "the nice guy" did in the last election. If I was calling the shots, I would humiliate her so bad that she would want to crawl in a hole and never come out! There is enough there to do it. I'm sick of these R's being so nice...
    I think you got it totally wrong. The R's make it seem that all they can do is attack and they do it so much it is a turn off. They need to come up with a couple of big ideas and sell themselves instead of demonizing the other party. When their ideas are attacked then they should go off both barrels, but definitely run on what they can do rather than fear of what the other guy might do. Folks are played out on it.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I think you got it totally wrong. The R's make it seem that all they can do is attack and they do it so much it is a turn off. They need to come up with a couple of big ideas and sell themselves instead of demonizing the other party. When their ideas are attacked then they should go off both barrels, but definitely run on what they can do rather than fear of what the other guy might do. Folks are played out on it.
    I know. IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!