RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Amateur 3rd for Push!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Miriam Wade 
#1 ·
Push earned two more points in the Amateur this weekend at the LRCC field trial. The boy has been so consistent this season it's just incredible! :-D

Push was the only Golden Retriever of 51 Open dogs and 43 Amateur dogs competing. He was on a two week break after his Open win and new AFTCH. title, before this weekends competition. His total ribbons just since mid-May are: in the Open - Push has his 1st place towards his FTCH. title and a 2nd place. In the Amateur, he earned his AFTCH. title and has earned two more third placements and a CM. That means, unless my math is wrong, he now has 12 All-age points to add to his collection, just this season alone. Push is also known as "AFTCH. Firemark's Push Comes To Shove, Am.***" Breeder, Melanie Foster. Owned/Trained/Handled by Mike Ducross. Push is also owned/trained/ and occasionally handled by me ;-) I train the Pushman by day and Mike in the evenings. If you ever need your ego boosted, just stand by this powerful, beautiful, exciting dog and just let him do his thing! :-D Two more points to go for the FTCH. Go Push! He will now be on a break for a few weeks before the last circuit of the season begins. Wish him luck! :-D

Take care for now.

Val Ducross
http://www.ambertrail.com

See less See more
#5 ·
Congratulations!! 8)

M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.