The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veteran benefits cut under new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Nice comparison,,,

But lets see how you apply it to the overspending, Tyrants in the Government that these patriots may well lay thier lives on the line for..

Those Tyrants Vote to reduce those who fight for their posh way of life.

Lets see that Government really start to tighten its own belt...

How much do we pay these slugs in office??

Who says their terms should last for an eternity?
    Why not force them back to the "real Wordl"/

But for cryin out lowd,, leave the brave men and women alone, that accept the job that many of us dont have the cojones to to perform.,,!

The infantry man who lives like a dog, defending our freedom so we can enjoy our spoiled, posh lifestyles,, should be the LAST PERSON on the list to loose any benifit OWED to him for defending our country..

I for one am tired listening to ways justifying the cuts to our veterans,, when the lazy lyin politicians live in the best of the best,, and MAKE DAMN WELL sure,, they dont have to live under their own rule!!

Thow em out!! Ever last one of the low lifes that voted for this!!!

Wheres my pills..

Again,,,, they,,, the military,,, should be the last ones whos benifits are even looked at for reduction..

There is a LOT MORE WASTE elsewhere,, for folks getting benifits that damn well dont deserve it..

Gooser
    Right on target............................................ ...........................
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I have been through the system this year with a fine tooth comb. Yes the worst place to get treatment is New England. WV has the best place as I have been treated very well. Yes they forget about the soldiers who fought for their freedom. I am not getting into the golden treatment right now. I just sewed my Murph patch on to my Army jacket along with some other special patches. golden-retriever-and-black-wavy-coat.jpg

Can you guess who the actors are in this photo from the retriever man blog. Found the owner of the blogs grave he is still living. None of those people hunt who contribute to that blog. img20130813_06260738.jpg

Show me the MONEY

Paul Ryan defends military retirement cuts - http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...olumn/4164713/

How is this acceptable ?! I have sent several emails to Claire McCaskill, letting her know how wrong this is. But what else can you do ?
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

http://conservativenews.me/2013/12/m...disabled-vets/

There has to be consequences for cowardly actions.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

How can anyone expect anything different from the same two old political parties? Seems that most here supported Romney/Ryan and Ryan was a big part of this deal. We all know how corrupt the Dems are but, this deal would have never passes without the Repubs support.

If you truly want change, then you have to stop supporting the status quo and vote for the real reformers.

People like Sharon Hanson represent a better future for all Americans!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.