The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 142

Thread: Merry Chistmas and Don't Forget to Enroll!

  1. #101
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post


    ..
    ?????? Not quite sure what your point is
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  2. #102
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    I recently got an app that allows me to hack the phones of other RTF users.

    Ken; "you comin' in for lunch today, Bernie?"

    Bernie; "Yeah, what's on the special today, Ken?"

    Ken; "Shepards pie".

    Bernie; "Ken, isn't that made out of yesterday's leftover's?"

    Ken; "Yes Bernie..."
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  3. #103
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    ?????? Not quite sure what your point is
    you must be used to that by now
    anywise, normaly when I snag a phot off of the internets you all can see it. I will go grab it again for you right now.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  4. #104
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I recently got an app that allows me to hack the phones of other RTF users...."
    Ain't it cool? I had it for a while. BTW you keep asking to golf with him and he is gonna have the secret service slap you down!
    anyway lets see if you see it this time

    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

  5. #105
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    We must pass it to find what's in it..

    http://asecular.com/~scott/misc/toilet.htm
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  6. #106
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    925

    Default

    So Jdogger, do you agree with the way Obamacare was passed? Just wondering.

  7. #107
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    So Jdogger, do you agree with the way Obamacare was passed? Just wondering.
    Coachmo, I don't agree with anything that comes out of congress these days, (little as it is...) You seem to think that because I dont fall in lock-step with republican, right-wing ideology, that I am automaticaly some sort of mindless left-wing automaton. Not true.
    I wanted, and still want for universal single payer HC.
    For HC to not be profit driven.
    I would like for energy to be cheap, clean, and universally available to all. But, I still hold stock in utilities, I might be idealistic, but I'm not stupid.
    I'm old enough to have a bit of nostalgia, but still young enough to have hope for the future. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #108
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    I'm not making excuses, I'm telling you facts. I have been on 1100 calories a day diet, rode a stationary bike, and due to a thyroid condition, my body will not let the extra weight go. My doctor tells me my only option is bariatric surgery,which my insurance does not cover. I have tried everything possible and the weight will not come off. So when you quit being a hateful biatch, maybe people will cut you some slack. And as someone else said, you are technically a visitor here because you were not born here. Go back for where your parents brought you from and see how good it is there.
    At this point I'm going to say what I have not said for months about your thyroid excuse. Since your MD obviously sucks may I suggest a DVM that may help? I do know a bit about thyroid issues, though canine. I have to be his control, as labs in general will not limit their intake etc etc. He is almost 11 and we have controled his weight for more than 7 years! As he is one of 4 labs in the family I do have to adjust treats etc on a daily basis for him. He also has HD and we still keep him fit even at his age.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  9. #109
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    " Where is that in certain communities that were born here? All I hear from some of them is that those that work owe them.
    I do not work to pay for baby momma and her litter!" Luvmylabs
    And what community are you talking about here? Boston, Charlotte, or are you describing an ethnic community? HMMMMM?
    It's coming out now. Bring out the hoods and start burning crosses again.
    Anyone that steals from the taxpayer is a leech! Stop with the hoods crap and what you imply!
    AS far as I am concerned anyone who breeds and cannot feed is a leech! It is not my fault that a ton of them happen to be those that will not just call themselves American but rather " " American".
    I only know 1 true " " American" That person happens to be white. But he was born in South Africa and is now an American citizen.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  10. #110
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Seriously? I would love to see what credible study showed that second hand smoke was harmless. My wife and I used to frequent blues bars around Detroit when we were younger. When we'd get home, I would have to take a shower before I went to bed or I wouldn't be able to sleep because of the strong smoke smell. Arey you saying that I wasn't being harmed?
    I would love to find one that actually says you are being harmed. I have a bigger issue with going to a concert in younger days when pot smoking was not enforced and I had to leave a concert venue barfing from it. Could not walk in the common hallway of my condo because of pot smoke!!!
    Nobody would do anything about an illegal substance. Maybe that is why I get so mad!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •