The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Merry Chistmas and Don't Forget to Enroll!

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    I have a question if it is such a good deal why are there so many exemptions for unions and other Obama supporters? also I have never heard this asked but is a ambulance ride covered?
    I don't know, but it is not government run except for the website. You are not forced to buy your insurance through the exchange. Governments just says you have to buy from someone and the providers providing have to provide real coverage. Just like before someone sells milk it has to be safe and there are rules making sure it's safe.
    Last edited by menmon; 01-08-2014 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    A. Exactly which lies are these? Please be specific.

B. Exactly what are your credentials?
    That it is bad and will break the country financially, and dealth panels.

All I see is revenue to country from it via the mandate if you don't get insurance.

My creditials - I can read and understand what I'm reading and am smart enough to know what to read, and have a 146 IQ....what are yours

Menmon, only a 146?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post

All I see is revenue to country from it via the mandate if you don't get insurance.

My creditials - I can read and understand what I'm reading and am smart enough to know what to read, and have a 146 IQ....what are yours

I'll take my fifth grader in the spelling contest......

I tested at 140 and was eligible for MENSA so take it for what it is...just a number
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I am glad you have posted this for all to see. You are a member of the uninformed who believes all the tripe coming from Obama and the MSM. Apparently you only read what is fed to you. A high IQ is far from credentials if you don't use it properly.

The revenue generated by the uninsured "tax" won't amount to diddley squat compared to what will have to be needed to bail out the insurance companies forced to provide coverage to the uninsurable.

My credentials? 35+ years in the health insurance industry. Listening to frustrated employer and individuals clients who are already sick of the added red tape, confusion and cost associated with the ACA as well as the loss of certain providers due to shrinking networks. Also employers are refusing to expand because of the unknown costs associated with ACA. Listening to physicians and other providers and their employees who are frustrated with the additional requirements of the ACA such as reducing their fees to unacceptable levels, dictating and in some instances limiting allowed treatments, test, etc.

I could go on, but why? You only hear what you want to hear. You don't have a clue to what's happening in the real world because it doesn't affect you. Yet. One day you will be forced to pull your head out of the sand when the system you so love yet know so little about screws you like a tied up goat.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 01-08-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

.................................................. ...........................................

I wouldn't brag if I were you. I have known a few of those 140 plus IQ people and many can't manage their own life. I have family members in that group so am well aquainted with them...........give me the average kid with the urge to do what is right and good.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I am glad you have posted this for all to see. You are a member of the uninformed who believes all the tripe coming from Obama and the MSM. Apparently you only read what is fed to you. A high IQ is far from credentials if you don't use it properly.

The revenue generated by the uninsured "tax" won't amount to diddley squat compared to what will have to be needed to bail out the insurance companies forced to provide coverage to the uninsurable.

My credentials? 35+ years in the health insurance industry. Listening to frustrated employer and individuals clients who are already sick of the added red tape, confusion and cost associated with the ACA as well as the loss of certain providers due to shrinking networks. Also employers are refusing to expand because of the unknown costs associated with ACA. Listening to physicians and other providers and their employees who are frustrated with the additional requirements of the ACA such as reducing their fees to unacceptable levels, dictating and in some instances limiting allowed treatments, test, etc.

I could go on, but why? You only hear what you want to hear. You don't have a clue to what's happening in the real world because it doesn't affect you. Yet. One day you will be forced to pull your head out of the sand when the system you so love yet know so little about screws you like a tied up goat.
    He would never admit it!

Our small group plan is no longer available as of 2/1/14. Spoke to my agent and he is still working on some quotes as it almost "changes daily". My reality is premiums going up, ded going up and network changing. I don't have any idea as to the network but I can only guess how that will work for me and my employees!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I wouldn't brag if I were you. I have known a few of those 140 plus IQ people and many can't manage their own life. I have family members in that group so am well aquainted with them...........give me the average kid with the urge to do what is right and good.
    So they must be democrats

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Menmon, only a 146?????????????
    Yey...I was not the smartest in my class.

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    He would never admit it!

Our small group plan is no longer available as of 2/1/14. Spoke to my agent and he is still working on some quotes as it almost "changes daily". My reality is premiums going up, ded going up and network changing. I don't have any idea as to the network but I can only guess how that will work for me and my employees!
    Go on the exchange...you will like it