The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Merry Chistmas and Don't Forget to Enroll!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I am glad you have posted this for all to see. You are a member of the uninformed who believes all the tripe coming from Obama and the MSM. Apparently you only read what is fed to you. A high IQ is far from credentials if you don't use it properly.

The revenue generated by the uninsured "tax" won't amount to diddley squat compared to what will have to be needed to bail out the insurance companies forced to provide coverage to the uninsurable.

My credentials? 35+ years in the health insurance industry. Listening to frustrated employer and individuals clients who are already sick of the added red tape, confusion and cost associated with the ACA as well as the loss of certain providers due to shrinking networks. Also employers are refusing to expand because of the unknown costs associated with ACA. Listening to physicians and other providers and their employees who are frustrated with the additional requirements of the ACA such as reducing their fees to unacceptable levels, dictating and in some instances limiting allowed treatments, test, etc.

I could go on, but why? You only hear what you want to hear. You don't have a clue to what's happening in the real world because it doesn't affect you. Yet. One day you will be forced to pull your head out of the sand when the system you so love yet know so little about screws you like a tied up goat.
    Why don't you wait a little while before you cast judgment. I may agree with you, but I'm going to let it fail first and what I'm seeing now looks like it is going to be very successful

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I wouldn't brag if I were you. I have known a few of those 140 plus IQ people and many can't manage their own life. I have family members in that group so am well aquainted with them...........give me the average kid with the urge to do what is right and good.
    I'm not bragging...I was asked for credentials. You guys call nobel laurents idiots, because they don't agree with you, so it only makes since that I'm stupid with a 146 IQ. At least now the mentally impared can get healthcare, might want to check into it.

All this talk about intelligence got me looking for a minute:

IQ and occupationUpon review of the Hauser study, some additional research was done on our end, which resulted in the discovery of a somewhat comparable breakdown of the professions listed in the chart. They are as follows:

Average IQ Score: 140 Top civil servants, Professors, and Scientists

Average IQ Score: 130 Surgeons, Lawyers, and Architects / Engineers

Average IQ Score: 120 School teachers, Pharmacists, Accountants, Nurses, and Managers

Average IQ Score: 110 Foremen, Clerks, Salesmen, Policemen, and Electricians

Average IQ Score: 100 Machine operators, Welders, and Butchers

Average IQ Score: 90 Laborers, Gardeners, Miners, Sorters, and Factory packers

Last edited by Buzz; 01-08-2014 at 08:30 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Why don't you wait a little while before you cast judgment. I may agree with you, but I'm going to let it fail first and what I'm seeing now looks like it is going to be very successful
    I guess that high IQ doesn't help reading comprehension. I don't have to wait. I experience it every day.

Now please enlighten us with your examples of why it looks like ACA is going to be very successful. Please be specific.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

.................................................. ....................................... At least now the mentally impared can get healthcare, might want to check into it.
    Thank you very much but your insult does not fit me or my life style. I have NEVER had to ask my parents or the government for anything since I was 19. I have never had trouble finding a job when I was free to work outside the home. My insurance was paid for by us till the government started the medicare mess. We pay for our own supplimental plan. You really are not a very nice person are you !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    All this talk about intelligence got me looking for a minute:

IQ and occupationUpon review of the Hauser study, some additional research was done on our end, which resulted in the discovery of a somewhat comparable breakdown of the professions listed in the chart. They are as follows:

Average IQ Score: 140 Top civil servants, Professors, and Scientists

Average IQ Score: 130 Surgeons, Lawyers, and Architects / Engineers

Average IQ Score: 120 School teachers, Pharmacists, Accountants, Nurses, and Managers

Average IQ Score: 110 Foremen, Clerks, Salesmen, Policemen, and Electricians

Average IQ Score: 100 Machine operators, Welders, and Butchers

Average IQ Score: 90 Laborers, Gardeners, Miners, Sorters, and Factory packers

Translation... Liberals smart.... Conservatives dumb. You can find a study or a poll that says anything. This one looks like BS.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Thank you very much but your insult does not fit me or my life style. I have NEVER had to ask my parents or the government for anything since I was 19. I have never had trouble finding a job when I was free to work outside the home. My insurance was paid for by us till the government started the medicare mess. We pay for our own supplimental plan. You really are not a very nice person are you !
    I'm a real nice guy! What I'm not is judgemental! Nor do I not believe I should not help others in distress! Life has been good to me, but I know in a second God can take it away from me, either with my health or financially, and if so, I hope someone holds out a hand to me.

Please lets quit fighting over helping others!

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Translation... Liberals smart.... Conservatives dumb. You can find a study or a poll that says anything. This one looks like BS.

What, do you have some kind of complex? Not everything is political. I don't see a damn thing liberal/conservative about that list.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

I'm a real nice guy! What I'm not is judgemental! Nor do I not believe I should not help others in distress! Life has been good to me, but I know in a second God can take it away from me, either with my health or financially, and if so, I hope someone holds out a hand to me.

Please lets quit fighting over helping others!
    Mike is a really nice guy. Once I was stuck in a dry county in Texas, and Mike came to the rescue with a 24 box of Shiner!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Mike is a really nice guy. Once I was stuck in a dry county in Texas, and Mike came to the rescue with a 24 box of Shiner!
    If he was a nice guy he would have showed up with a 30 pack of Bud instead if that nasty ass Shiner.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth