The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Chistmas and Don't Forget to Enroll!

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I know a lot of bankers that do all different things in the financial market, therefore they are experts in their part of it, and don't know about other parts. Don't take my world, next time you go to the bank ask your banker to help you with and IPO or a merger you are thinking about.
    Why on earth would I ask a bank manager about an IPO?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post

Stop making excuses!
    Cries the cigarette smoking Luvvy.
    Yes this is the same Luvvy who complains when anything may possibly lead to her paying what she thinks is more than her fair share.
    Also the same Luvvy who screams and calls LEECHES anyone who doesn't measure up to her self righteous standards

Well Luvvy you disgusting Leech put away the disgusting cigarettes. I'm tired of paying more than my fair share to subsidize your disgusting lazy addictive habits.
    You selfish LEECH do you have no regard for the people whose health you so selfishly jeopardize with your disgusting noxious second hand toxins??

Im sick of paying for lazy, addicted, leeches like yourself. You come to America and live off of our largesse and generosity; all the while complaining about the USA

Go Home you LEECH!!

I don't know why, but that felt good

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    you are confussing health insurance and workers compensation insurance...and yes their workers comp is self funded
    NO I am not. Many large employers use a major company as the administrator for health insurance but pay all the bills. I worked for Sara Lee, they were self funded. It might help to know what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Don't hold back Mike.
    There are people who know and understand all the ins and outs of Obumma's disaster. Why do liberal Obumma worshipers like you refuse to deal with facts?

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Yes this is the same Luvvy who complains when anything may possibly lead to her paying what she thinks is more than her fair share.
    Also the same Luvvy who screams and calls LEECHES anyone who doesn't measure up to her self righteous standards

Well Luvvy you disgusting Leech put away the disgusting cigarettes. I'm tired of paying more than my fair share to subsidize your disgusting lazy addictive habits.
    You selfish LEECH do you have no regard for the people whose health you so selfishly jeopardize with your disgusting noxious second hand toxins??

Im sick of paying for lazy, addicted, leeches like yourself. You come to America and live off of our largesse and generosity; all the while complaining about the USA

Go Home you LEECH!!

Hmm, How am I lazy? I actually pay federal income taxes unlike 47%! How is that lazy? OH the second hand smoke thing thas been proven false yet you liberals still lie!
    Hmm paying????
    I actually pay unlike half the damn population!
    I pay I don't leech. I pay for all of those born here who sit on the couch, when they are not mutiplying like a rabbit! I pay for those who jumped the border, squatted and plopped and then leech for the spawn!
    Work ethic???? Where is that in certain communities that were born here? All I hear from some of them is that those that work owe them.
    I do not work to pay for baby momma and her litter!

Go Home you LEECH!!

Gee, let me add that all I know is the USA. I was not quite 4 when I came here LEGALLY! My opinions of leeches are all I have known, the USA. I only speak from what I have seen, and anything I know comes from the USA!
    I hate that someone works hard and then their hard earned money is stolen from them by the gov't to give to the leech that then gets to live below them and pay nothing and steal and make the taxpayers life a living hell. If you think that is right then you are everything that is wrong with the USA. Leeches get what others work for and get to make the taxpayers life a living hell???? WRONG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Actually being obese has more risks, but that is not politically correct! People need to get off the couch and stop eating bonbons. But on the other side is why should someone who works it off be told the one bon bon is bad? I just used swimming as an example. You can't tell me that there is an excuse to not do a form of exercise. Yeah, I agree that if you banged up your knees as a youth running is out. I trashed mine, hit a diving board too many times. You do not have to be able to swim to do shallow water arobics.
    Stop making excuses!
    I'm not making excuses, I'm telling you facts. I have been on 1100 calories a day diet, rode a stationary bike, and due to a thyroid condition, my body will not let the extra weight go. My doctor tells me my only option is bariatric surgery,which my insurance does not cover. I have tried everything possible and the weight will not come off. So when you quit being a hateful biatch, maybe people will cut you some slack. And as someone else said, you are technically a visitor here because you were not born here. Go back for where your parents brought you from and see how good it is there.

" Where is that in certain communities that were born here? All I hear from some of them is that those that work owe them.
    I do not work to pay for baby momma and her litter!" Luvmylabs
    And what community are you talking about here? Boston, Charlotte, or are you describing an ethnic community? HMMMMM?
    It's coming out now. Bring out the hoods and start burning crosses again.

Go Home you LEECH!!

Last i heard cigarettes were legal. She evens pays what all you libs love tax on them. As for second hand smoke and keeping it out of public resturants and bars are starting to show its effect on the bottom line.and its not for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Last i heard cigarettes were legal. . . . .
    to branch off a bit from the Lovie thumping
    in some of the more progresive cities like Burlington, Vermont
    the folks who smoke may do so in just about any spot that thay may legally masterbate in.
    while it does not affect me one way or the other.
    Martin Niemöller regards
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin