The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shout out for Katie at Move The Dog Transportation

would some of you care to private msg me some of the costs that she charges? i am awaiting a return call from her right now about transporting a dog.

Another happy Move the Dog customer!

When I initially purchased my puppy the plan was to drive out and get her after all it is only a 9 hour drive or so. I then decided with a one year old son and a husband that works a lot and gets cranky when drivers on the road drive stupidly that maybe driving out to get her was not a good idea. So I contacted Kati with Move the Dog! I first heard of her service here through the RTF but since then a lot of 'dog people' I know I noticed also use her service!

It was very easy to do. I simple e-mailed Kati Point A and Point B and asked if she could do it, she told me the cost and that was it!
    She VERY promptly answered text messages and emails I sent out to her. Best service I ever had in that respect.

This weather everyone is having to deal with lately made for a fun time scheduling but Kati kept me up to date and we worked around it.
    This worked out great because along with with the crappy weather was personal life drama (My mother took a heart attack; shes fine fyi)
    Kati was very understanding through it all!

My puppy arrived today safe and sound. Actually better than safe and sound! She couldn't be a happier, less stressed puppy!
    Nancy was the actual driver, and it was great to meet her, she was also very friendly and text me a few times today about how far out they were and pictures of my puppy!
    The pictures were awesome! Because of course I was very excited!

I've never flown a dog, and never will (I'll always use Kati), but this has to be the BEST way to move a dog.

Summary: We could not be happier with our decision to use Move the Dog to bring us our new puppy.

DSC_0289.jpg

Marissa Everett

Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Had to give Kati a shout out for another job well done! Katie arrived in Texas to pick up a pregnant female lab and delivered to WI. Trip was great, had pictures on the Texas send off, sleeping in hotel room and then her arrival in WI to whelping home. What an awesome job!!

Why fly a dog when you can know your dog is safe and in the best hands with Kati???... Move The Dog Transport is the way to go!!

Two thumbs up from me for Kati too. She picked up a client pup on the east coat (a Braque d'Auvergne) and brought it here, and will be handling the delivery of a pup or two to their new homes in the next few weeks too. Excellent communication, and great service!
    Sharon Potter

www.redbranchkennels.net

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers...too many to list.

Team Huntsmith

Quote Originally Posted by moscowitz View Post
    And she can throw a bird. She's a chessie person
    She has an AWS now, too.
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

HRCH UH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) 1000 Point Club
    UH HR GCH Carolina's Wild March Hare SH JHR RAE OA OAJ WDX CGC TDI (Bunny)
    HR CH Carolina's Running with the Hare SH JHR RN WDX CGC (Blew)

Good recommendation!

Katie & Staff,
    Words can never ever tell you how much I owe you for getting Kate back to Wayne, Jennifer and the boys.Sometimes it is not about the money, but about what friends do for each other. THANK YOU! When Wayne told me the story about Kate seeing Wayne when you dropped her off was PRICELESS.

Again I OWE!

Lyle
    Castile Creek Kennels www.castilecreekkennels.com

Join us on Facebook at Castile Creek Kennel for daily updates.

Email address: Llsteinman@gmail.com

I think the inbox on their website contact link must be full. Still waiting on a response.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    I think the inbox on their website contact link must be full. Still waiting on a response.

You may want to call. I found it was easier getting in touch with her via phone then it was through email.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    If you're on Facebook, you can message her. Or, send her a text.
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com