The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shout out for Katie at Move The Dog Transportation

I had my first dealing with Kati Becker this past week......I drove down to North Dakota from Manitoba Canada to ship a pup to Houston with Move The Dog. We planned to meet at 9:30AM and they were right on time. We did some paper work and away Nancy went......We then made our way to Grand Forks Airport to put a pup on the plane with Delta Airlines, this pup was going to Tampa Bay, Fl......when we got to the airport to check the pup in we were informed they couldn't fly the pup it was to cold......we got no call or notification from Delta the night before or morning of that this wouldn't happen.....NICE.....I drove 4 hours one way only to hear them say come back next week.....are you freaking kidding, its not like I'm 20 minutes away......Guess what happens next......I give Kati a call and tell her what happened and could you possible take this other pup for me as well....10 minutes later I was driving a hour south to catch up with Nancy, pup was put in Nancy's truck and away they went again......this all happened Friday morning and pups were delivered Sunday and Monday......the new owners commented on how good and clean the pups looked when they arrived......Now there is a lady that goes out of there way to make things happen........the airlines are a JOKE as far as I'm concerned

Move The Dog is the only way to ship a pup in my opinion
    Last edited by Razor Labs; 03-04-2014 at 07:02 PM.

I am so disappointed with customer service these days I feel it is important to highlight when things are done well.

I used Kati Becker's MovetheDog.net to bring my pup from the trainer in N.C. to my front door in N.Y. I am 100% pleased with the service. Good communication, timely logistics, fair price and very easy on the dog. I have used the airlines in the past but will not do so again. This is a much better service. Well done kati

I left a note through her website but haven't heard back. Is it best to just call her directly?
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McKenzie View Post
    I left a note through her website but haven't heard back. Is it best to just call her directly?

Matt, Yes, call her or PM via facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mo...50532515059072
    Last edited by frontier; 07-10-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Terrie Tomlinson
    Frontier Retrievers
    HR Five Star Winning Sue SH
    Young Guns: Frontier's True Grit With a Cause "Rooster" and Frontier's Gossip Girl With A Cause "Gabby"
    Boykin Spaniels: Max, Scarlet, Rummy, Jewels, Bella, Molly, and Piper

In Memory:
    HRCH Frontier's Cherokee Rebel MH (5-9-2000 to 12-6-2011)
    Moonstone's Little Girl Found MH (3-20-1998 to 5-2-2008)
    Calebri's Take the Money and Run JH (3-3-2008 to 6-20-2012)