The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout out for Katie at Move The Dog Transportation

Katie looked after the shipping of my Lab pup from Michigan to the Dallas area 3 weeks ago. Even with very difficult logistics surrounding the National and Thanksgiving weekend her ability to communicate and deliver service was first rate. We felt very much at ease with the service. Reports of progress occurred each day on the road. I would advise anyone to use her service.

I just had a great chat with Katie.

While I've not had the pleasure of working with her, I will say that I enjoy her positive attitude on the phone.

It sure sounds like she's keeping plenty busy!

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Kati has moved pups and adults for me, around the country pretty much, the last couple years. She always gives it her best. Great customer service and I like having the pups on the ground vs the air, being kept updated with photos, knowing they are in caring hands.
    Kim Pfister, Rainmaker Labs

Can one of you give more information about Katie's service ... or is there a website to visit?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

A friend of mine recently had to give up her dog and used Kati for the transport to the new home. While it was in the best interest of the dog it was hard on the entire family until Katie showed up and made it so much easier.

http://movethedog.net/
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

I have never included in my figures for1) time to air cargo from Banks 190 miles to Atlanta plus depreciation and gas. Now turn around and drive back to Banks. The Sheboygan Falls Airport was closed as was the Banks, Alabama one.So there was a charge for airport delivery. 2) then I have driven to Sheboygan Falls with a dog and that cost by mile can't compare to Katie's. I no longer run on Coors so there were motels, airing,eating, staying awake and due to too much Coors ops it's now Coke I have more pee stops. I do not enjoy the drive and hate the return. So that's why I use this lady who is starting her own SUCCESSFUL business, who is putting in the hours and busting her butt. I respect and admire this lady however as some of our new amateurs have a fleet of private jets or their single 16 passenger Lears she could probably contract their plane during the week and everyone would make money A FedEx for dogs. This lady is what many have never known-work hard, make a profit and ascend on your own merits. Besides she is better looking than air freight pilots. Lanse Brown

Well it was a long day yesterday to pick up puppy. Big shout out to Kati. Many thanks for arriving on time. What a lovely lady to have drive your new puppy to you. And drive your puppy in comfort with heating and taken out for pees etc. Thanks Kati!!! And the weather was great to drive home last night!

IMG_0543_zpseaab0612.jpg
    HRCH Scaupgetters Tarnation QAA
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83047
    HR Blackie 2 CGN, WCI
    Metras's Hashtag Mickey
    http://www.huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=83051

"Knowing how important right timing is in accomplishing right actions"
    Uncle Ray

And another tip of the hat to Kati for another delivery today!

Safe driving Kati.

Another nod to Kati from me as well. Delivered Rocky safe and sound last month from Georgia, communication was great, and she was willing to be flexible on where to meet up since there were some unforseen delays on the other end. It all worked out very well.

I'm on my second attempt shipping a pup, unfortunately AA don't correspond completely within their ranks and it was a 6 hour dead run to indy on Saturday. I met Katie for the first time Friday and felt VERY comfortable with her and will probably never use a airline again, Thank you Katie NEIL