RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Puppy breath!

5K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
So here is our new chessie pup. No name yet(HELP!) and my wife and kids keep telling no way on my ideas.
I've come up with:
Cannonfire's Snot Bubble, call name "Booger"
Cannonfire's you're a sinner, call name "Phil"
and a couple others but they are apparently a no go...wives, amIright!:rolleyes:
Anyway a couple of pics.

Not sure if we will ever get him crate trained.

See less See more
#3 ·
Cute x 3! I don't know what's wrong with your wife...I like both of those names. :razz:

#6 ·
So here is our new chessie pup. No name yet(HELP!) and my wife and kids keep telling no way on my ideas.
and a couple others but they are apparently a no go...wives, amIright!:rolleyes:
Anyway a couple of pics.

Not sure if we will ever get him crate trained.
Congrats on the pup, Achiro. If it's perchance a British or British-Oklahoman Chessie, perhaps "He Stoops to Conquer" (call name [Big] Gamer [Bob]).

MG

#7 ·

#12 ·
I have a deposit on a CBR and was going through the naming process. My daughter had a genius idea that got vetoed "Donkey". If your a Shrek fan you know how many possibilities for one liners that opens up. Although I do like Booger.

I think we are going with Walter from the "Walter the Farting Dog" series of books.

#14 ·
Cannonfires one of the stooges (Curly). Nice lookin pup

#16 ·
Who is the puppy out of? What venue if any will the puppy be participating in? Bring him to the Chessie Hunt Test Specialty at Rebel Ridge in Elkton Maryland August 21 and 22.
Airborne Ranger - Ranger

#20 ·
I experienced the same thing Moscowitz did when this new layout first appeared.

I got to the bottom of a thread and saw the suggestions for similar threads.

I replied to what appeared - and it turned out to be a several years’ old topic.

My phone got a text from the person I’d replied to asking why I’d “go and find” an old topic.

I didn’t go and find it. It came right up on my phone!

The new format takes getting used to. Replying to old posts is part of it for some of us.

#21 ·
I experienced the same thing Moscowitz did when this new layout first appeared.

I got to the bottom of a thread and saw the suggestions for similar threads.

I replied to what appeared - and it turned out to be a several years’ old topic.

My phone got a text from the person I’d replied to asking why I’d “go and find” an old topic.

I didn’t go and find it. It came right up on my phone!

The new format takes getting used to. Replying to old posts is part of it for some of us.

Thank you will be more careful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.