The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear

Thread: Magnolia Retriever Club's Spring Hunt test

Default Magnolia Retriever Club's Spring Hunt test

The Magnolia Retriever Club invites you to pre-register for our 180 dog limited master, double senior and double junior, April 29-May 1 2016. We have great grounds and awesome judges.

The following link will allow you to pre-register for each event. Instructions are provided in the link to change your pre-registration to an entry.

www.hunttesthelper.com

Entries open on Wednesday, April 6 at 8:00pm CST and will close on Monday, April 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Shanks View Post
    The Magnolia Retriever Club invites you to pre-register for our 180 dog limited master, double senior and double junior, April 29-May 1 2016. We have great grounds and awesome judges.

The following link will allow you to pre-register for each event. Instructions are provided in the link to change your pre-registration to an entry.

www.hunttesthelper.com

Entries open on Wednesday, April 6 at 8:00pm CST and will close on Monday, April 18.
    Is this an alternative to EE?
    I sure hope so

There are still some slots for all stakes available. Entries close this Monday, April 18.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Is this an alternative to EE?
    I sure hope so
    HuntSecretary.com is also doing AKC now. She have the same service as EE but will not charge scratch fees other than 4.50 if you want your money back on your credit card. I guess if she sends a check no fee. Also no wait list fee. Biggest thing I see if the club chooses to use another service than the club will have to send the passes to EE for their fee for the MN passes. The system that Magnolia is using , I think they plan on using the 4.00 fee you pay up front as the fees paid to EE for the list for the MN so it is a win win for all

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Klotthor View Post
    HuntSecretary.com is also doing AKC now. She have the same service as EE but will not charge scratch fees other than 4.50 if you want your money back on your credit card. I guess if she sends a check no fee. Also no wait list fee. Biggest thing I see if the club chooses to use another service than the club will have to send the passes to EE for their fee for the MN passes. The system that Magnolia is using , I think they plan on using the 4.00 fee you pay up front as the fees paid to EE for the list for the MN so it is a win win for all
    Only if they want the passes to count toward the MARC, the MN is tracking the qualifications as they do now. At least that is my understanding.

I am curious what the club is gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by FOM View Post
    Only if they want the passes to count toward the MARC, the MN is tracking the qualifications as they do now. At least that is my understanding.

I am curious what the club is gonna do?
    Melissa said on Facebook to support the MARC Magnolia would be sending the results to EE and picking up the fee.
    Marty Lee
    HRCH Daisey's Rambunctious Rascal MH "Rambo"
    Co-Owner HRCH UH Summers Gusty Breeze MH "Gussie"

Marty - Thanks! Was curious.

HS.com will do the same. Club has to pay so much per dog