The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GRCA News cover

Default GRCA News cover

John, I saw the cover the new GRCA news and thought of you. Don't know why - I've seen your dogs a few times and you talk enough about duck hunting with those guys that I might have recognized something. Anyway, so I open to the table of contents and guess what - Photo courtesy of John Robinson. Nice photo!
    Chuck

The field issue is my favorite and I look forward to it all year. The cover is especially nice on the 2013 issue Great picture John.
    Jeannie Greenlee

Blazinlakes Legally Blonde CDX JH NAJ RA WC OD (1st Retriever)
    HRCH Smokingold Guns Up CCA WCX CD MH
    https://sites.google.com/site/smokingoldretrievers/home

Great cover picture. The whole issue is terrific.
    Field trialer. I have an FC Golden Retriever and running trials Casey and a retired FT black lab Lightning.
    Marie Annette Doherty

Did Bait comment on Facebook that it might be one of his pictures? Maybe I'm confusing some pictures Bait posted to FB?

What? no howls on Nancy Pals bitch story? In the course of editing it, Glenda and I probably read that piece three times, and laughed out loud each time!

I just got mine today, so haven't had time to go through it much yet.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

It is a great issue. In fact, when I saw the cover picture I also thought immediately of John Robinson and sure enough when I opened the issue, it was. I love the field issue too.

Arleen

Also, thanks to Glenda, there is a field article in every issue throughout the year.

Did y'all notice what a great crop of field Goldens there are? 17 with Derby points, 14 with Am points, and 13 with Open points. That's a longer list than we've had in a few years. I remember remarking back in 2011 that there seemed to be more Derby Goldens than usual, and I wondered if that would mean we would see more dogs moving up into the other stakes in the coming years. And the Derby dogs with points this year really racked up points!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

That boat, that dog, and that background looks awfully familiar! Great place to be. Especially with John Robinson!
    John Baitinger

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Did Bait comment on Facebook that it might be one of his pictures? Maybe I'm confusing some pictures Bait posted to FB?

What? no howls on Nancy Pals bitch story? In the course of editing it, Glenda and I probably read that piece three times, and laughed out loud each time!

I just got mine today, so haven't had time to go through it much yet.
    Gerry, That's because a picture I have of me, is in that boat, in that same place. But, I can't give up exactly where it is, (except Montana). Cuz it's a secret spot and great duckhunting! And, yes I did post a pic of the magazine cuz it was so similar to the one I have with me in it.
    John Baitinger

Congratulations John, on having your photo chosen for the field issue cover. A beautiful shot. Looks like a typical balmy day for duck hunting in Montana!
    The Two Dog Deli- "You can't run a good dog on a bad lunch"
    HRCH UH "Riley" 1500 Club
    HRCH UH "Maverick" 500 Club
    HRCH UH "Indy" MH 500 Club

Very nice photo John!!