The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Here We Come GDG

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Apparently Green Bay is not the rabid football town that we have been led to believe

Keep in mind that Lambeau Field seats about 80,000. The total population of Green Bay is about 105,000.
    Last edited by Sharon Potter; 01-02-2014 at 12:27 PM.
    Sharon Potter

www.redbranchkennels.net

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers...too many to list.

Team Huntsmith

Lombardi sounds like a musical instrument you would play a polka with. McCarthy looks like something resembling a cheese curd but so did Prior coach. And the trophy would have sounded Much better named after Uncle George, GO HARBAUGH !

The '67 Ice Bowl (-13) was well attended, maybe the faithful have become soft?
    Doctor, I think people in general are wimpier today than they were in 1967, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Criquetpas View Post
    Soldiers Field would have been a better place to visit, I eat cheese curds and go 49ners!
    All I can say Earl, is you know more about cheese than you do about football!

Happy New Year.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by windwalkers swan song View Post
    Lombardi sounds like a musical instrument you would play a polka with. McCarthy looks like something resembling a cheese curd but so did Prior coach. And the trophy would have sounded Much better named after Uncle George, GO HARBAUGH !
    Laughable as the Bears only have 1 Super Bowl win almost 30 years ago.....

Best move of the offseason thus far is the Bears signing Cutler to a 7 year deal. We Packer fans thank the Bears organization greatly.

Cheese curds are pure effin heaven. Stay warm my friends!
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Saukville that's pretty much all of the state isn't it we spell it different down here ! If we would have played against a defense you all played against that sunday , bragging would be the last thing I would be doing, again GO HARBAUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Doctor, I think people in general are wimpier today than they were in 1967, don't you?

All I can say Earl, is you know more about cheese than you do about football!

Happy New Year.

JS
    Gotta listen to my brother and my grandson both going to the game. Grandson 30ish tells me he will be with 70000 of his closest friends. Nephew gets his two cents in from Minneapolis recent transplant. Daughter is doing happy dance, only ones left are my two sons and my wife. It's hell with a mixed marriage. IF AND I SAY if THE pack gets to the Super Bowl will support the Division, thats more then the Cheeseheads would do...Go 49ners...in fun of course and Happy New Year back. Former Wisconsin and UP resident married to a born and bred yooper we do like our Cheese curds and the fresher the better, we pick em up in Lena, WI on the way to the Cabin in the UP..
    Earl Dillow

Charlotte Kaiser: " The Problem Lies In The Talent."

The '67 Ice Bowl (-13) was well attended, maybe the faithful have become soft?
    No, we've become more logical with our passion - Kramer's block against Jethro Pugh opened the door to the 2d Super Bowl, it didn't open the door to another road playoff game that a marginal team like this year's Packers might have half a Hail Mary of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Z View Post
    Farmers have the whey sprayed on the fields by tanker trucks with a big sprinkler type deal on it. Good for the crops.
    Ted, Bob Z is giving you some intel on the whey (as opposed to the why) factor. When you're out there, you may want to pick up a few tons of whey for when you're judging your next national. A double poison whey blind in the 7th series would be a killer, all the dogs would put their noses down en route. And if not, it's proven pretty good for traction too: Wisconsin Finds Another Role for Cheese

MG

Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by windwalkers swan song View Post
    Saukville that's pretty much all of the state isn't it we spell it different down here ! If we would have played against a defense you all played against that sunday , bragging would be the last thing I would be doing, again GO HARBAUGH!
    Easy to brag when the Bears Still Suck!!