The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Here We Come GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Shih View Post
    Got our foot warmer pads today. Only thing missing is a blanket to share? Suggestions? Thought I might pick one up in Green Bay.

Am flying into Green Bay Saturday. Staying at Hilton next to stadium so won't need car.

Chris got us into a tailgate - thanks, Chris - so I think the experience will be complete

Go Pack Go
    Ted, I'm glad you guys will get to check out Ray and Mary's tailgate. They put on quite the authentic Lambeau tailgate experience. You won't leave hungry!

Tip: Stay close to the grill and grab it when it comes off. In those temps it goes from piping hot to ice pretty fast!
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

AND likewise, Earl!

Bill

Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    Don't get me started on meat packing jokes.... There is a reason the locker room is off limits @ lambeau....

Whose your hockey team regards-
    Jokes are only so good if they are mostly true. Hence Bears still suck = truth

I'll take my Packers (owner/season tickets/hometown) and my Badgers (alma mater) with our HOCKEY team and football team and basketball team.

I see your bears and hawks and raise you

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Number Seven View Post
    Jokes are only so good if they are mostly true. Hence Bears still suck = truth

I'll take my Packers (owner/season tickets/hometown) and my Badgers (alma mater) with our HOCKEY team and football team and basketball team.

I see your bears and hawks and raise you
    I don't really think your hockey team can compete with ours. And I'll take my Bulls and my White Sox and even my Cubs before I would take the Packers. you shouldn't feel bad about the locker room at Lambeau. There's nothing wrong with it you know! I know they have a don't ask don't tell policy.

The only thing that should be green and gold is money, regards....
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

Packers were given an extra day to sell the 3,000 remaining tickets. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...238509311.html

I would love to go, to cheer on the 49ers of course but, bejeezus, it's going to be chilly.

Have fun and crank the heat up in the hotel room before you head out to the game!
    Rick Curtis ~ Currently in Ontario, CA by way of Spokane, WA and Northern CA.

Little Man Caught It On The River SH ~ "Ace"

Handlers Handle, Dogs Dog, Judges Judge

"If you train a young dog for momentum, precision will arrive. If you train for precision, demanding perfection, momentum will depart."
    ~Rex Carr

just around the corner from the Hilton there is a few sports bars .go to anduzees they have good food you will have to try there wings and they have the best chicken booyah in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Shih View Post
    Got our foot warmer pads today. Only thing missing is a blanket to share? Suggestions? Thought I might pick one up in Green Bay.

Am flying into Green Bay Saturday. Staying at Hilton next to stadium so won't need car.

Chris got us into a tailgate - thanks, Chris - so I think the experience will be complete

Go Pack Go

The Bar has better wings, by far.
    Be sure to read up on the NFL rules on what you can and cannot bring into a stadium. Nothing worse than having to throw something away or walk it all the way back to the hotel just before game time.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Senior Member Lucky Number Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeDog View Post
    I don't really think your hockey team can compete with ours. And I'll take my Bulls and my White Sox and even my Cubs before I would take the Packers. you shouldn't feel bad about the locker room at Lambeau. There's nothing wrong with it you know! I know they have a don't ask don't tell policy.

The only thing that should be green and gold is money, regards....
    Well clearly you tossed in the towel with putting the Cubs in play...

All in good fun and we all have our personal preferences. The ever living battle of WI v IL fans.

Ted, have fun and stay warm!!

Current forecast says temperature by the 4th quarter could be minus 19, surprised the NFL has no contingency plans

Heard on the radio this AM now -40 to -60 with wind chill. I've been there at -30 with the chill and that was almost unbearable.