RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Cape Fear Retriever Club spring events (Hillman Seminar)

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  amm 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Cape Fear Retriever Club is hosting a retriever training seminar with Bill Hillmann on January 25 and 26. Cost is $225 if you sign up before January 15, $250 after January 15

Email me at ameisse@bellsouth.net or contact Sherie Catledge at brcntry.gmail.com if you would like an application or would like more information. This will be our second seminar with Bill and we are looking forward to it. The focus is not just puppy training - last time we all got some great ideas about training alone and how to get the most out of training with a group. Bill's seminars are hands-on so everyone is encouraged to bring a dog. There will be something for everyone!

Also our spring trial will be held in Rocky Point, March 14-16 and will be open for entry on Entry Express soon.

Andrea Meisse

#2 ·
I edited the title of your thread, hopefully it will help with encouraging others to look at it.

FOM
RTF Moderator

#5 ·
Ah Ha Ha! Only in NC would January 25th be a "Spring Event"!!!! I would truly love to be there. We will be making a trip back east sometime this spring, like May, and would love to find a Hillman seminar to attend.

#6 ·
Try contacting Sherri Catledge or Joe Smithberger. I believe he is hosting one in Ohio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.