I have a litter of pups coming next couple days and my downstairs garage just won't stay warm enough for me. I can keep it at 65 but I want it at 75 at least for the first few days.
What if I put a Mr. Heater type heater with the propane heated top in there? They say they are just like the propane gas logs that you use for aux. heat in a camp or blind. Any risk of fumes?
This is a single car garage that is pretty tight but it just won't stay warm enough for the garage door not being insulated and it has large window also.
I can bring them inside the house if I need to but would rather do it in my puppy space.