The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gov. Christie

Default Gov. Christie

For those of you who hate Christie his Pres. Bid may have already been destroyed by Bridgegate. I don't know how he will ever completely put this behind him. He also lost his top advisor and the man who has led his past campaigns. Simply a huge blow to his integrity and god help him if there is anything else out there.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    For those of you who hate Christie his Pres. Bid may have already been destroyed by Bridgegate. I don't know how he will ever completely put this behind him. He also lost his top advisor and the man who has led his past campaigns. Simply a huge blow to his integrity and god help him if there is anything else out there.
    I don't particularly care for Governor Christie, but he is being held to a standard few other leaders in America are!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I don't particularly care for Governor Christie, but he is being held to a standard few other leaders in America are!!
    No the standard is no different...he just plans to run for president, so right or wrong people are going to make him out as bad! Should be familar to you. It's a play in the republican play book!

I like Christie and would like to see him more....

He did what lib politicians do. Jerk the people around and then act as if he knew nothing about it when it blew up. He learned well from Obama, Hillary and Sebelius.... "I know nothing"
    Bill Davis

Now that Governor Christie is denying any knowledge of this event, he is sounding more presidential than ever!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Now that Governor Christie is denying any knowledge of this event, he is sounding more presidential than ever!!!!!
    True only if he were a Democrat, unlike a Democrat he actually fired someone on his staff that screwed up.... I never liked him as he is a RINO, like McCain, McConnell and others...but since he claims to be a Republican, the media will destroy him as best then can!

At his best he allowed a culture in his administration that abused his office, at his worst he is not worthy of holding his position. I liked Christie, but this is very bad news for him. Judging by the emails that have came out so far, it doesn't sound like this is a one time incident. I am willing to bet in the next few days another story will appear. I don't think he fired enough people either. He only got the two people that ordered it and not those that implemented.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    At his best he allowed a culture in his administration that abused his office, at his worst he is not worthy of holding his position.
    Are we still talking about Christie or Obama??? I so confused!!
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Christie, glad I could help keep you on topic.

Hey leave the Big Guy alone this a better reality show than Duck Dynasty! Plus remember Chris did not like Jersey Shore and Snookie so now we got Chris (Mom-Sicilian) and Bridgegate ! LOL