The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any chance people with yellow Grady pups would like to share some pictures?

Default Any chance people with yellow Grady pups would like to share some pictures?

I'm curious to see what the yellow pups out of Grady look like. Of course I'm familiar with his yellow son NAFC Traveller, but am having a hard time finding pictures of other yellow Grady dogs. Any help would great....plus it is always fun when people share pictures of their dogs! Thanks

Would like to see some also. I had a Trav litter a little over a year ago and had a happy owner send me (today) some snow goose photos of a recent hunt. Really happy with him said he made a couple of 500yd retrieves. Pm me for photos from my cell. He is a very fine looking dog!

this is "blue". he is 24 months, 62 pounds. blue is a nice dog with potential aa talent.

0514131424[1].jpg

this is "crash". he is 29 months, 78 pounds. according to his new owner crash is "shredding rice fields" in arkansas now.

0808130915[1].jpg
    john mccallie

The little girl in my avatar is Grade'n on a Curve SH. She is 25 months old and my wife's favorite puppy. And she knows it. Her mother is Coldfront's Powerball MH QAA who was also a black dog. I will be breeding her this year if all tests come back good and can't wait to see the puppies she throws! Just can't make up my mind who to breed her with yet. Maybe a Labrodoodle or a Silver MH?
    Last edited by Gary Southall; 01-13-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Rainmaker's Southern Gamble, "Wager". 75 lbs, super sweet & easy dog. Grady x Kaney Bayou's Perfect Ten, MH

IMG_0544.jpg IMG_0689.jpg IMG_0757.jpg IMG_0760.jpg
    Kim Pfister, Rainmaker Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker's Southern Gamble, "Wager". 75 lbs, super sweet & easy dog. Grady x Kaney Bayou's Perfect Ten, MH

IMG_0544.jpg IMG_0689.jpg IMG_0757.jpg IMG_0760.jpg
    That's a good looking dog right there!

Quote Originally Posted by ADB391 View Post
    That's a good looking dog right there!
    I'm pretty happy with him. Except for that tail. Too straight and powerful, clears a path in the house. Wish it had some curl to it, keep it out of the way.
    Kim Pfister, Rainmaker Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Rainmaker's Southern Gamble, "Wager". 75 lbs, super sweet & easy dog. Grady x Kaney Bayou's Perfect Ten, MHIMG_0544.jpg IMG_0689.jpg IMG_0757.jpg IMG_0760.jpg
    Good looking pup !

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddysfishn View Post
    Would like to see some also. I had a Trav litter a little over a year ago and had a happy owner send me (today) some snow goose photos of a recent hunt. Really happy with him said he made a couple of 500yd retrieves. Pm me for photos from my cell. He is a very fine looking dog!
    I'm hearing very good reports from her trainer on how well she's doing