The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: You can't have war without troops...

with help from the media,,puppet A and puppet B are placed in front of us to vote on. It is very obvious when you watch the media play their magic. The best men for the job are ridiculed and or made out to be baphoones by the media.
    I haven't voted for their choices in almost 3 decades. I'm the guy that wastes his vote . But I do sleep well at night

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-19-2014 at 09:22 PM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    .................................................. .................................
    ...I am not a proponent of E collar training but, I could change my mind if it was attached to the Senator from my state............................................. ...........................................
    Yes, yes !!!!!!!!!
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I do think that there are politicians who are not out for gain,,,but they are rare.
    Many can't be trusted because they are psychopaths and sociopaths ny nature. I don't say that to degrade them,, I say this because studies by psychologists confirm it. They are the ones that usually rise to the top. with help from people with the the same mind set.
    They have a desire to control.
    Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 01-19-2014 at 09:32 PM.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

At its national convention in Houston, Texas, this past week, the National Rifle Association (NRA) unveiled its new oath, or membership pledge, which became effective as of May 4, 2013. The new pledge reads as follows:
    “I swear by almighty God this sacred oath (place right hand over heart and raise left hand in seig heil salute):
    I will render unconditional obedience to the Fuehrer of the National Rifle Association and people, Jimbob Porter, Supreme Commander of the Wehrmacht (NRA defensive forces), and, as a brave soldier, I will be ready at any time to stake my life for this oath."
    An NRA spokesperson said that any resemblance of the new NRA oath to the oath required of German citizens in pledging allegiance to Adolf Hitler (in 1934) was purely coincidental.
    When asked about the remarks made earlier in the week by Mr. Porter, the new NRA president, that the Civil War had been a “War of Northern Aggression”, the spokesperson had this to say:
    “What President Porter actually meant by those remarks was that slavery was basically a big misunderstanding between the North and South as well as between blacks and whites.
    You see, Southerners were operating under the quite innocent, but well meaning, assumption that African peoples were inferior to people of European descent, and that the best way to elevate them to a fully human condition was to kidnap them from their home continent and force them to perform hard labor. For as we all know, a little hard work never hurt anybody and builds character.
    But Mr. Porter truly believes that given enough time the slaves would have eventually been recognised as fully human and thus freed. Sure, it might have taken another 100 years or so, but eventually it would have happened.
    But then the Northern states just had to come along and stick their nose in where it didn’t belong, and that was what really caused the whole row between the two sides. As we all know and has been well documented, many of the slaves were quite contented and happy with their condition of servitude, so what was the problem?
    Was it really worth the lives of some 600,000 Americans to free them then and there?”
    The NRA spokesperson said that Mr. Porter does believe that there was one very positive development that came out of the Civil War, and that was the establishment of the National Rifle Association after the war was over, "even though it was begun by a damn Yankee", he added.
    The NRA spokesperson also defended Mr. Porter’s views on the issue by noting that several states had recently made great strides in improving race relations.
    “For example,” he said “here it's only been some 150 years or so since the end of the conflict and Mississippi recently ratified the 13th amendment (which freed the slaves), and in Georgia many school districts are now allowing high schools to hold integrated proms!”
    The NRA spokesperson also defended Mr. Porter’s remarks concerning Culture Wars.
    “Of course," he admitted "as Peggy Noonan once said of Patrick Buchanan when he brought the issue up at the 1992 Republican Convention, 'it probably sounded better in the original German', but what Mr. Porter was really trying to get at was this...
    What part of the 2nd amendment don't these people understand?
    The last time I checked the 2nd amendment (and I am a big fat lawyer so I know how to read these things in proper legalese), it said "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed".
    It definitely did not contain any exceptions for ex-felons, criminals, gang members, the mentally ill, etc., which means that "shall not be infringed" means "shall not be infringed". Period! End of Story!
    Therefore, the NRA cannot and will not support background checks on any person, at any time, under any circumstances.
    And as the Supreme commander of the NRA’s Wehrmacht, err...I mean legal team, I will lead the fight, to the bitter end if necessary, to make sure that that never happens!”

JD

Let us not get too serious.....Ah Hell why not?????

http://www.thomhartmann.com/users/ga...dge-convention

Last edited by JDogger; 01-19-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Full of bull as usual, JD...

NRA LIFE Member and proud of it.
    Bill Davis

What kind of scenario are you thinking of MM?
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Full of bull as usual, JD...

NRA LIFE Member and proud of it.
    TIC, Bill. TIC.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Many were/are proud to serve the greatest country in the world.
    The day you take the oath and are sworn in is something you never forget.
    It is an honor and a privilege to have served you.
    All of you.
    Most all of us would do it again in a heartbeat, if called.
    We are owed nothing, we just see America a little different than some who have posted here.

At least respect that we love our country!
    Warts and all................

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    All of you.
    We are owed nothing, we just see America a little different than some who have posted here.

I will not sit here and let you call JDogger a wart! That's unkind and unfair! He's at most a pimple. I got your back, JD.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    All of you.

Very nice post. We thank you for your service. I remember the uncles who served. None of the WW2 uncles living now. Other conflicts where family members served we still have some of these people with us. One uncle used to tell which Hogan's heros episodes were taken from the prisoner of war camp he was kept in. That crystal radio was real. Somebody missed that American's ring. And the prisoners used it to make that radio..............love good old "American smarts".
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~